THIS beats Heath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS beats Heath

And the posing is good https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto..._comment_reply

obviously that beats heath.

but Cedric is so much taller than heath i think you will be surprised come the Mr O. remember when Gunter made Ronnie look small because of his height and condition? same sort of effect. yes ronnie was off. but heath hasn't been his best in years.

Comment

For the love of all that's holly though, nothing, absolutely nothing touches this today https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...65361400198933

Comment

Agree. My favorite bodybuilding image ever. Heath would be laughed at next to this...

Comment

Others areally saying heath, but I don't agree I don't think heath has the same width or flow even though he looks great here on his own
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Others areally saying heath, but I don't agree I don't think heath has the same width or flow even though he looks great here on his own
            he's narrow, short, and a horrible representative of bodybuilding. not only that but his best days are behind him with his ever growing and expanding midsection.

Cedric in the next few years mark my words. The days of the muscular child are almost over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              he's narrow, short, and a horrible representative of bodybuilding. not only that but his best days are behind him with his ever growing and expanding midsection.

Cedric in the next few years mark my words. The days of the muscular child are almost over.
              Both Phil and Wheeler are listed at 5'9. I don't think Mass monsters are going away any time soon you got Ramy, Winklaar, Dallas Mccarvar.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
                I don't think Mass monsters are going away any time soon you got Ramy, Winklaar, Dallas Mccarvar.
                Cedric at his best can easily beat them all. He's a mass monster with great lines and proper height. For the first time in a long fucken time. Bodybuilding has been ruled by manlets. Times are about to change.

Comment

Cedric at his best can easily beat them all. He's a mass monster with great lines and proper height. For the first time in a long fucken time. Bodybuilding has been ruled by manlets. Times are about to change.
                  I really hope so. Cedric looks great. I like Rhoden too but he lacks arms/triceps. He also is aesthetic and has great lines.

Comment

Both Phil and Wheeler are listed at 5'9. I don't think Mass monsters are going away any time soon you got Ramy, Winklaar, Dallas Mccarvar.
                    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
                    Ramy can't get his waist under 38, winklaar has the worst stomach, Mccarver has no detail he's an enlarged fetus on gh
                    Last edited by Mr I; 03-09-17, 12:36 PM.

Comment

That would be great

Comment

Agree. My favorite bodybuilding image ever. Heath would be laughed at next to this...

Yes that one and this one as well is also one of the most iconic pics.
                        Attached Files

Comment

^ are you fucking joking?

If you are gonna pic a best of Jay pick 2001 or 06 or something. But either way flex would wipe his ass with it

Comment

Yes that one and this one as well is also one of the most iconic pics.
                            That's a terrible pic of Jay. You have a weird view on things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                              ^ are you fucking joking?

If you are gonna pic a best of Jay pick 2001 or 06 or something. But either way flex would wipe his ass with it
                              2009 smokes 2006 jay. 2001 was the best but to say 2009 was bad it's not. And I'm not saying he'd beat flex all I said was that quad stomp pose brought the whole crowd into it.

Comment

Working...
                              X