• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Curry Beats Dallas McCarver New Zealand Pro

Kuwait drug power!

Looks fantastic

Comment

I think McCarver is a destined to become a 2nd placer for life. Terrible abdomen. Throws off everything else.

Comment

^ he can fix that

Vacuum breathing

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          ^ he can fix that

Vacuum breathing
          Maybe in the old days before guys were making their intestines literally grow. But I don't believe that technique can help modern guys.

Comment

Dallas McCarver's emotional response to losing both the Arnold and New Zealand https://youtu.be/DPWoPQo-yfs

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
              Dallas McCarver's emotional response to losing both the Arnold and New Zealand https://youtu.be/DPWoPQo-yfs
              I watched the first minute. What he doesn't acknowledge in that minute is that at the Arnold, Cedric was superior. In New Zealand, Curry was superior.

Both times his midsection kills his flow. Doesn't matter if he's bigger at Arnold or more shredded in New Zealand, he's built up his midsection into a massive block. So no matter how big his legs or delts or arms he never flows right. That's the truth that he can't accept..

Comment

Yeah he doesn't mention his waist at all. He said his muscle wasn't mature enough yet. Dude admitted he cried. He seems like a genuine fella but yeah his gut is already on the downhill slope. Curry looked amazing at the New Zealand pro.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                  Yeah he doesn't mention his waist at all. He said his muscle wasn't mature enough yet. Dude admitted he cried. He seems like a genuine fella but yeah his gut is already on the downhill slope. Curry looked amazing at the New Zealand pro.
                  Might be a nice genuine guy but he's certainly not a realist.

Comment

Working...
                  X