"Ronnie's Huge" - Jay Cutler 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ronnie's Huge" - Jay Cutler 2003

"When Jay Cutler and I were competing in the 2003 Mr. Olympia contest, I would go back stage and see jay cutler with his hands buried in his face. I asked Jay what was wrong and he said "Holy ****...Ronnie's Huge"

-Dexter Jackson

:D

ya but big j took him down. in my opinion ronnie was running outta steam.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Comment

im a big j fan. also ronnie

Comment

Originally posted by newby View Post
        ya but big j took him down. in my opinion ronnie was running outta steam.

Not in 2003 he didn't. Obviously Ronnie retired because of injury. But Coleman at his best vs Cutler at his best.. no contest. Coleman kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Not in 2003 he didn't. Obviously Ronnie retired because of injury. But Coleman at his best vs Cutler at his best.. no contest. Coleman kills him.
          Do you think it's black genetics. They have always been the top bodybuilders mainly. Especially during the 90s and 2000s. The Exception is Yates.

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            Do you think it's black genetics. They have always been the top bodybuilders mainly. Especially during the 90s and 2000s. The Exception is Yates.
            In general yea. Having said that there is certainly plenty of exceptions. Gunter actually made Ronnie look small one year (was the best gunter ever looked). He beat Ronnie at the Olympia but they still gave it to Ron. Obviously Cutler beat him. Markus at the 2002 NOC condition and size could have beaten him etc..

Comment

yates was an icon IMO

Comment

Originally posted by newby View Post
                yates was an icon IMO

prime cutler murders prime yates. Cutler from his first few Olympia's beats anything yates ever stepped on stage with. People forget how good Cutler was during his first few Olympia's because he looked like crap his last few..

And I'm not even a Cutler fan.

Dorian simply came around at the perfect time. Before guys like levrone, flex, and Ronnie really hit their stride. Had Dorian been in his prime about 5 years later he would have been competing with those guys in their prime and every one of them would have murdered Dorian.

Mr I will melt down over this but truth spoken. Smallest arms and biggest waist a Mr O has ever had..

Comment

Working...
                X