Greatest comeback - Lou Ferrigno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest comeback - Lou Ferrigno

After 18 years put the bodybuilding circuit he comes back modern day and at age 41 takes 12 in the olympiad, improves age 42 to take 10th the year after and then takes 2nd in the masters olympiad the year after that.

315 on stage of quality

https://youtu.be/9yEjd1AyBZM

He was even more impressive in gym pics/street clothes pics. His height work against him on stage a bit but in person he would make the current mr o look like he doesn't lift. I posted some good pics from his come back here. A true beast.
    https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...ad.php?t=66115

Comment

I always liked LOU..he is one of the best IMO. As you said his height is what hurt him but he did fill it out so well.

Comment

He was twice the size during his comeback at 42 than he ever was in his younger years. Wonder what exactly it was? I know his training and diet was probably the same. I'm guessing GH? But was GH really available in the early 90's? Something was crazy different. Maybe just much higher doses? I dunno.

Comment

I met him a couple years ago. I took my son to Comic Con and I look over and there's Lou sitting at his booth. I don't think 90% of the comic book kids there knew who he was. So I go over and talked to him. It was cool because there was no line so we just talked while my kid was in line for some Walking Dead guys autograph.

Before I left I said, "Can I get a picture?" He was like, "Yeah they're $40" and he asked which one I wanted. He had a bunch on his table. I said, "Oh I meant with my phone..." lol

Comment

To pack on that much muscle on a frame his size is really something!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              I met him a couple years ago. I took my son to Comic Con and I look over and there's Lou sitting at his booth. I don't think 90% of the comic book kids there knew who he was. So I go over and talked to him. It was cool because there was no line so we just talked while my kid was in line for some Walking Dead guys autograph.

Before I left I said, "Can I get a picture?" He was like, "Yeah they're $40" and he asked which one I wanted. He had a bunch on his table. I said, "Oh I meant with my phone..." lol
              Yea it's a shame really. He was once an absolute god and now he sits in booths with no lines and charges for pictures worth nothing. I imagine his managers robbed him blind during his career in film etc... He doesn't seem brilliant.

Comment

Working...
              X