• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible judging

https://youtu.be/xfCCJkPUWT0

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Wish he would have focused more on the top 3 guys in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Yea bro. As I stated before Sasan should of place somewhere in top 4.. I'm not good at judging, But my eyes don't lie..
        Politics bro.. I honestly didn't know who this dude was till this show... he looked insane.. I be pissed too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Wish he would have focused more on the top 3 guys in the video.
          Im sure he will make a video of it

Comment

https://youtu.be/z_U8N_IfYC0

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
              https://youtu.be/z_U8N_IfYC0

he said akim willams didn't spill over he was just fat... umm no. Akim had unmeasurable bodyfat levels. This was purely a miscalculation of timing and water manipulation. He absolutely did spill over but he was not fat like the idiot making the video said. Also completely disagree with him on Sergio deserving the win. Just look at the pics he shows, Sergio gets beat in every post. Lol @ the guy making the video saying he surpassed his father... That sealed the deal for me. Stopped watching at that point.

Comment

he said akim willams didn't spill over he was just fat... umm no. Akim had unmeasurable bodyfat levels. This was purely a miscalculation of timing and water manipulation. He absolutely did spill over but he was not fat like the idiot making the video said. Also completely disagree with him on Sergio deserving the win. Just look at the pics he shows, Sergio gets beat in every post. Lol @ the guy making the video saying he surpassed his father... That sealed the deal for me. Stopped watching at that point.
                Yea dude.. ain't no fucking way he has his dad symmetry.. sorry but not even close.. he sucked JR. Ass to much and saying Jr. Is not a massive dude.. tru if comparing to the other pros. Only thing he got right is Rodriguez and Sas got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Yea dude.. ain't no fucking way he has his dad symmetry.. sorry but not even close.. he sucked JR. Ass to much and saying Jr. Is not a massive dude.. tru if comparing to the other pros. Only thing he got right is Rodriguez and Sas got robbed

"proper proper proper"... STFU. Guy pisses me off. Lol

Comment

That guy in sixth place got fucked. He belonged in the top 3. 4th place guy looked good too.

Comment

Couple of my observations. I think the conditioning on the second place finisher was off just enough to be below Sergio but I'm not sure Sergio should have won compared to the guy in 6th. Also Juan Morel having won the NY pro in '15 looked like shit this year in comparison. And third the only thing Sergio beats his dad on is his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                        Couple of my observations. I think the conditioning on the second place finisher was off just enough to be below Sergio but I'm not sure Sergio should have won compared to the guy in 6th. Also Juan Morel having won the NY pro in '15 looked like shit this year in comparison. And third the only thing Sergio beats his dad on is his legs.
                        Well we all agree on something.. Sergio should not have won and Sas should not have places 6th

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                          Juan Morel has either lost his source of gear and gh or hes lost his passion for training. guy is going down the shitter quick. maybe his gym got rid of all the leg equipment?

Comment

Palumbo and Aceto full recap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DK5zBLjQC0

ill let you guys know if they say anything worth listening to.

Comment

Palumbo and Aceto full recap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DK5zBLjQC0

ill let you guys know if they say anything worth listening to.
                              Aceto says Guy Cisterino was unresponsive in his hotel room and they couldn't wake him up even while they were shaking and slapping him... My ass it was a fucken skin reaction..

He was in the hospital for 3 fucken days.

Palumbo and Aceto completely skip over any real details and simply say "we have no idea what could have caused this alergic reaction"...

Yea bullshit. It's the fucken drug cocktail including diuretics that aceto had him running...

Comment

lmao paulmbos dad is now in assisted living and he called him up yelling that "in this new assisted living place you put me my balls hit the water when i take a shit." :lmao:

Comment

Working...
                                X