• Show
Clear All

• New Lee Priest Interview With Palumbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMKWX4t2_E0

Long ass interview...

Lee would of dominated 212 no fucking doubt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

See compare this interview to that crappy Jerry Ward Interview. Palumbo goes straight at Lee with the hard questions. "Lee you attack the IFBB and now you want back in because your not making money?" Good shit.

Comment

Lee's doing a lot of a backtracking and apologizing. His whole "say what's on my mind" thing is sort of biting him in the ass now.

Comment

Lee says the highest dose of test he used was 400mgs per week and he only tried GH for a few weeks.... Hard to believe but if anyone was a freak it was lee. I don't see Lee as a lier so... Crazy shit.

Maybe with his genetics and his height he was able to get away with such doses.

Comment

Good interview. It does seem like he's doing a lot of backtracking on his stance with the IFBB. Would be nice to see Lee more involved in the industry and in RX muscles rants.

Comment

I watched 20 mins of it.. my allergies were kicking in so bad that i went to bed very early...

Lee has some really great genetics... I thought he was a little bit older like in his 50's be he only 45...

He can still smash ifbb and go 212.... I enjoy his channels and how he smashes on bostin Lloyd..

Dude gives no fucks, but someone then fucks can bite you in the ass

Comment

Yea Dave goes straight to the point, but saids it with kindness... he careful to what he says...

I don't know why you don't like palumbo.. his show is good and gives good advice..

U don't like his hairline bro?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Yea Dave goes straight to the point, but saids it with kindness... he careful to what he says...

I don't know why you don't like palumbo.. his show is good and gives good advice..

U don't like his hairline bro?

I'm liking him more now as an interviewer. He's getting better for sure and he keeps getting people on that I actually care to listen to.

He said he's got Jean Pier Fux coming on to talk about his famous leg injury because he was being pushed so hard by the photographer to go heavier, it pretty much ended his career. That's an interview I look forward to. So props to Dave where it's due.

I will never forget the first time I saw this shit in flex mag. Almost shit myself.

Comment

Insane

Comment

Insane

Not even the safety bars installed. That's the worst part. If the 2 safety bars had been installed at about the 3 foot level like normal his legs would have been saved and all that weight would have just crashed onto the bars instead of crushing his knees into the ground. Jean can't blame the photographer for that one. That's was his own stupidity.

Comment

Haha

Still watching...love how he was so confident when he said he would of won 212...

Love how he blast shawn Ray.. I know he can't stand his ass
                        Last edited by boricuarage79; 06-02-17, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Haha

Still watching...love how he was so confident when he said he would of won 212...

Love how he blast shawn Ray.. I know he can't stand his ass
                          He was joking about the 212. I'm not sure he would have beat Flex Lewis to be honest. It would be close.

Comment

Working...
                          X