• Show
Clear All

• Jean Pierre Fux Interview - Truth About His Leg Injury

Bouncer you been waiting for this one

https://youtu.be/QFcgrrhWctI

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good shit bro, I'll watch it tomorrow.

Comment

bout to watch this now. hopefully its as good as his last few interviews with Milos and Priest. i'll give the run down for those that dont feel like watching.

Comment

25 minutes in, mostly a crap interview so far with him giving all the reasons he didn't look as good as he wanted to look for each show. Basically says "had I done such and such with diet I'd be Mr O" type bs.

One interesting thing so far. He almost died on some kind of enhanced synthol product after bicep injections. He couldn't breathe and his pulse was insane. They saved his ass in the ER. Was in hospital for 3 weeks.

Comment

Mostly a shit interview. All he talks about is why and how he could have been a better bodybuilder. He was a bit of a pig in terms of eating and had a hard time controlling his diet and it showed in his gut as his career went on. Blames his last few days before shows and how he pulled all salts out for his failures.

Doesn't talk about steroids or GH or cycles at all except for the part where he says he almost died from synthol.

Usually I come away from these interviews liking the bodybuilder more but it's the opposite with Fux for me. I forgot how bad his gut was at his peak.

Comment

all the comments under the vid love the interview. i think they delete bad comments. bori you like it or no?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              all the comments under the vid love the interview. i think they delete bad comments. bori you like it or no?
              Half way through the show I was playing with my phone...
              He has a good sense a humour and all but the interview wasn't all spectacular.. I would expect cycles and what not...
              He had a horrible gut... he pretty much didn't care about his diet!!

Only thing I found interesting is when he almost die for injecting whatever the hell he was injecting and seeing his soul leave his body...

Other than that it was mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Half way through the show I was playing with my phone...
                He has a good sense a humour and all but the interview wasn't all spectacular.. I would expect cycles and what not...
                He had a horrible gut... he pretty much didn't care about his diet!!

Only thing I found interesting is when he almost die for injecting whatever the hell he was injecting and seeing his soul leave his body...

Other than that it was mediocre

Agree. His gut I dare say is worse than anyone on stage today. Even McCarver isn't as bad.

Comment

Bori if you haven't seen the interview palumbo does with Milos watch it. That's his best interview. Nothing drug talk and disagreements with Dave. It's a great interview. Milos talks about witnessing many of the top pros including Ronnie almost die due to potasium sparing diuretics. Crazy shit.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...ad.php?t=69434

Comment

I will watch it when I get home tonight

Comment

In the middle of the shoe now, but B.. let me ask you this.. Will you ever try Insulin?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        I will watch it when I get home tonight

Tried it. Always felt like I was doing something that was going to kill or give me diabetes. Never really saw an effect so I stopped pretty quickly.

Comment

Tried it. Always felt like I was doing something that was going to kill or give me diabetes. Never really saw an effect so I stopped pretty quickly.

Comment

funny thing is. i dont think milos ever used that shit in his prime. only towards the end when he looked shit. then started pushing it to his clients.

Comment

funny thing is. i dont think milos ever used that shit in his prime. only towards the end when he looked shit. then started pushing it to his clients.
                              Hellavu alot slin!!.. that's death knocking at your door

Comment

Working...
                              X