Big Ramy Is Now 340lbs Lean.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ramy Is Now 340lbs Lean.

LOL @ LiL Phil compared to this monster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxmMy56vLSo

Phil will still win.. until he retires.. politics bro.. Ramy can't even speak proper English

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably right.

Phil's midsection is horrible now. No abs and the abs he does have has a huge split down the middle. Worst Mr O ever. Especially the last few years.

Comment

Christ. Fucking monster

Comment

King Kamali confirmed in recent interview they have pharm grade igf for cheap. We don't have that here. That's the "magic" going on over in the middle east with the camel crew. In the US we use GH to boost igf levels. Over there they have pure cheap igf. That's how Brandon Curry went over there at 45 years old and made faster gains in 3 months than he did in 10 years training in the US...

I'm not talking about the igf lr3 crap the peptide sites sell either. I'm talking igf direct from pharmacy. Probably gets their igf levels up into the thousands...

You may ask yourself "well how come we can't just get it shipped here"? The answer is because anything coming from the middle east will be looked at very closely and most likely will never make it through customs.

All drugs are paid for by the owners of oxygen gym. In return the Pro's have to work with the oxygen gym "guru's" and advertise them on social media etc.. They also have to bring all trophies from the shows back to the gym to be displayed in the case they have there.

Comment

I want to see this dude that king kamali speaks of.. Who makes Ramy looks small

Comment

Kamali is dramatic. Nobody makes Ramy look small. Lol

Comment

I'm sure there is someone out there bigger than him

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  I'm sure there is someone out there bigger than him

Bigger as in weight like a strong man competitor maybe. Bodybuilder with a tight waist like he has.. no way. If there was that guy would be pro and we'd all be taking about him.

Comment

U must never seen me...

Comment

HYOOOOOGE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X