Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chris Cormier Interview MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jcQWB2ZKs

Not a very good interview. Ron is boring as an interviewer and Chris isn't able to verbalize words very well so he just says "uhh you know uhh yeah"...

Few interesting things. Mike Tyson punched him in the back in the early 90's. lol.

Also he got an infection from a delt injection he did and he let the infection go for awhile. Then he was given the wrong antibiotics that didn't kill the infection. Then the infection spread to his spine which led to him being in a coma for a month which led to his retirement. In other words a AAS delt injection ended his career..

Comment

Damn that's some pretty intense shit. Goes to show you that even an injection can do major harm..I would hate that to happen to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Omw to buy alcohol pads now

Comment

Is it even worth watching and the thumbnail1 quality looks just as bad as the king kamali interview.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Is it even worth watching and the thumbnail1 quality looks just as bad as the king kamali interview.

Nah I pretty much posted the summary of anything he said of interest. Rest of it was "ehhh ummm yeaa" guy isn't brilliant let's put it that way. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              Damn that's some pretty intense shit. Goes to show you that even an injection can do major harm..I would hate that to happen to me

Yea exactly. Scary shit. I'll be taking extra precaution myself from now on.

Comment

Fucking Delt shots

Comment

Fuck delts shots man, if you get pip you will develop such an ugly lump that shows when u do lateral raises, shit looks abnormal .. I still do them tho lol

Comment

Delts and quads is pretty much all I shoot. Super easy and no pain whatsoever for me.

Comment

I do delts too... did em 2 injections ago, but I prefer my glute shots.... even more since I will be doing 2ml when my masteron arrives

Comment

Try doing tricep or lat injections next pin day, super smooth and painless

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
                          Try doing tricep or lat injections next pin day, super smooth and painless

Done triceps plenty of times...gives me that synthol look..lats I never tried

Comment

That's Gaydos fav..lats

Comment

Working...
                            X