• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas McCarver Guest Pose 330 pounds

https://youtu.be/QLEfnnel2oQ

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bori vs Dallas towards the end. :D

Oddly Dallas gut isn't sticking out during off season as much as it was during pre contest prep. From the side it looks much better.

BUT. His front abs are just terrible. That huge gap in the middle will prevent him from ever during real damage as a Mr O. Ramy has a much better chance.

Comment

Incredible mass monster. I like it.

Comment

Why does he does he look so uncomfortable... the man can't even breath for crying out loud

Comment

Dallas is HYYOOOOGEE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
            Dallas is HYYOOOOGEE

Your not wrong.

But compare him to Big Ramy. Ramy is bigger, better shape, smaller waist, better abs. In other words he's bigger and better in every aspect. Dallas may get better but he can never change the shape or structure of his midsection. The bigger he gets the worse it gets.

Ramy is a name we will still be talking about in a few years. I don't believe that will be the case with Dallas. Another Trey Brewer IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Your not wrong.

But compare him to Big Ramy. Ramy is bigger, better shape, smaller waist, better abs. In other words he's bigger and better in every aspect. Dallas may get better but he can never change the shape or structure of his midsection. The bigger he gets the worse it gets.

Ramy is a name we will still be talking about in a few years. I don't believe that will be the case with Dallas. Another Trey Brewer IMO.

Oh yea without a doubt when comparing, Ramy sweeps him and I'm all for big ramy, I see him doing very well in the future (also Roelly imho is looking pretty well). But Dallas in general is looking massive.

The weird gap in the abdomen section isn't a good thing. But you never know...look at mountain Dog john meadows, dude doesn't have a belly button and judges used to laugh at him for it but then he became pro. However I agree with you it's not gonna let him go far.

Comment

Oh yea without a doubt when comparing, Ramy sweeps him and I'm all for big ramy, I see him doing very well in the future (also Roelly imho is looking pretty well). But Dallas in general is looking massive.

The weird gap in the abdomen section isn't a good thing. But you never know...look at mountain Dog john meadows, dude doesn't have a belly button and judges used to laugh at him for it but then he became pro. However I agree with you it's not gonna let him go far.

Agree. And if you think about it, Heath has some pretty shit abs himself. Only Mr O I can think of with a 4 pack. Odd genetic shape to his stomach.

Comment

Agree. And if you think about it, Heath has some pretty shit abs himself. Only Mr O I can think of with a 4 pack. Odd genetic shape to his stomach.

Yea he waist isn't really all that tight, Shawn Roden on the other hand knows how to keep that waist reaaally small. He leans mores to the aesthetic look I think his coach is chris aceto if I'm not mistaken (the guy preaches less is more with gear) roden has a great X figure. Him and Cedric McMillan (I spent all this time trying to remember his name) have that golden era look to them by keeping the waist tight and gut in. But then you have the future of bodybuilding; Big Ramy, Roelly Winklaar, and all the other members of the cameltoe crew from the kuwait. That is the future of bodybuilding.

Comment

They are changing the game. You can probably feel the ground shake at Oxygen gym when ramy walks in

Comment

I think Cedric can do sone real damage at the Mr O if he repeats his Arnold Classic look. Best he's ever been by far and looked very impressive. I have him in the top 3 IF he repeats the Arnold classic look.

Comment

I think Cedric can do sone real damage at the Mr O if he repeats his Arnold Classic look. Best he's ever been by far and looked very impressive. I have him in the top 3 IF he repeats the Arnold classic look.

Ehh maybe but idk. You never know the packages the other ifbb pro's will bring. Only time can tell.

Comment

Ehh maybe but idk. You never know the packages the other ifbb pro's will bring. Only time can tell.

Winklar is a mass monster but he's way too blocky to ever be a top 3 IMO. That's where Ramy is dangerous. Size and shape. He can beat Heath no doubt in my mind. He can beat Heath before Kai ever can IMO.

Comment

Winklar is a mass monster but he's way too blocky to ever be a top 3 IMO. That's where Ramy is dangerous. Size and shape. He can beat Heath no doubt in my mind. He can beat Heath before Kai ever can IMO.

Yes Roelly's core also isn't the smallest. But damn is he swole. His abdomen walls are too wide. Kai has a turtle shelll core. I think big ramy is gonna be #1 some day, maybe. Another thing about phil Heath that some other ifbb don't have is his personality he is very professional and sophisticated compared to some other ifbb.

Comment

Phil heath will win till the day he retires!! Ramy can't even say hello in english

Comment

Working...
                              X