Chicago Pro 2017 - Rodriguez Robbed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    Grimes is 6 feet tall. He said so in an interview with Ron Harris.

Bori this is what we were talking about yesterday. I'd look skinny as shit on stage at 6'1 and dieted down to something like 210 if i'm 225lbs at 10% now. i have no doubt all these guys are using a shit load more gear than me because in person I am no small guy but on stage I'd look like a tall twink. :D

i'd need to be at the very least 225lbs on stage to look like anything.
    Yea but the kid does Heavyweight.. I'm talking classic physique or you can do regular physique and where board shorts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Top 5 Results:

1 Michael Lockett
      2 Luis Rodriguez
      3 Kevin Jordan
      4 Charles Griffen
      5 Regan Grimes

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Yea but the kid does Heavyweight.. I'm talking classic physique or you can do regular physique and where board shorts

yea i know. i was just pointing out the issue tall guys have with fitting into a certain class. Grimes is way too heavy for the 212 class yet because of his height the shorter guy look much thicker in the same class. to compete in the open class he is going to have to put on some serious mass and guess what.. that will probably end up blowing up his waist. he's sort of stuck in terms of where to go next. he looks amazing now but he cant win any class because of his height weight combo.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          I'm happy for this kid Regan Grimes. Ive been following his YouTube channel. His first pro show is a top 5 finish and he's only like 23.
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BWB4_26BAVa/?hl=en
          Kid looks great!!! almost old school!!!.but his fucking face is white as shit compared to the tan he put on..looks stupid..he gotta fix that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Kid looks great!!! almost old school!!!.but his fucking face is white as shit compared to the tan he put on..looks stupid..he gotta fix that shit.
            Jesus Christ Lip..you are clueless sometimes

Comment

Jesus Christ Lip..you are clueless sometimes

no im not..his face looks stupid with the fake ass tan shit looks stupid as fuck. all Im saying is even it up some so it don't stand out so much.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                no im not..his face looks stupid with the fake ass tan shit looks stupid as fuck. all Im saying is even it up some so it don't stand out so much.
                Lol..lip my man.. that's the lighting from the show.. all of them look like this... you won't see it on the darkies much..
                Follow is prep

Comment

https://youtu.be/dj48OfeHiKc

Comment

i didn't watch any of the links yet but in rips defense, it is very possible to fuck color up. Dennis wolf did it one year and so did another guy. body was dark as shit and face was pale white, he never repeated the mistake so obviously it was a mistake and definitely fixable.

Comment

I watched his videos.. the tanning is fine.. the lighting makes it lighter... I wouldn't want that shit on my face anyways... thank god I am a brownie

Comment

Just finish the last video I posted... He has ACETO as his coach... Kid is saying his whole prep through out the days and it shows that you don't have to cut water completely on show day.. Kid looked super dry and sick!! Sick in a good way
                        And he is competing in the Vancouver pro next week... he will win since he Canadian

Last edited by boricuarage79; 07-04-17, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Palumbo and Aceto Recap Chicago Pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcOnxXnYx-c

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Palumbo and Aceto Recap Chicago Pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcOnxXnYx-c
                            Let me know any good key points.. I'm not into listening to radios talk that's especially almost 2 hours long

Comment

yea i put it on in the backround. they talk about too much bs like "favorite quote of the week" and shit like that. just stfu and get to the point. lol. i'll let you know key points.

Comment

Let me know any good key points.. I'm not into listening to radios talk that's especially almost 2 hours long

absolute garbage. they talk about fucking nothing for over an hour. not sure what is going on with dave but every vid seems worse. aceto takes 20 minutes to spit out a sentence that means nothing half the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X