X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Lewis 12 weeks out from the Olympia

Huge

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

looks great. dont think lee priest would have beat him if he competed in his prime today. lee had some weaknesses. shawn ray would have beat lewis though. if shawn competed in his prime today he would be a multiple 212 mr o. most people dont realize that shawn competed at like 210-215 because he is so short.

Comment

Flex can compete in the open if he wanted to... I believe he could place top 6... crazy forearms... Flex wheeler take some notes on the forearms

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
        Flex can compete in the open if he wanted to... I believe he could place top 6... crazy forearms... Flex wheeler take some notes on the forearms

Yea but I don't blame him for doing what he does in 212. Which sounds better... "I placed in the top 6 at the Mr O" or.. "I won my class at the Mr O and I'm a multiple time Mr Olympia".

He wants to win. Fuck top 6. He's smart, he's too short for open class so he found his niche and owned that shit. I bet Lee priest and Shawn ray wish every day 212 was around in their day.

Comment

Working...
        X