REGAN GRIMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REGAN GRIMES

Current photo and 12 hours out till he steps on stage....Tight waist for sure

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes I saw that. Such an amazing physique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks great but the judges won't reward him in open class until he gets bigger and blows out his gut.

Comment

Yes the kids got a great vacuum. I Guess if you can do that your gut ain't big enough

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

REGAN got second place.
          https://www.instagram.com/p/BWV34dLBv6f/

Comment

Is lockett posing or getting some rest... notice the gyno as well... Regan looks good.. for the 70's.. is all about mass monster now.. cause fuck aesthetics, right?

Comment

regan should have won going by those shots.

Guy on the far right has had gyno surgery and has that indent you get. Zoom in and you'll see it. Doesn't look as bad as gyno but it don't look great either.

Comment

I think he just needs a little more lat width, arm size, and quad size but not a lot. At his age he has tons of potential.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                  Is lockett posing or getting some rest... notice the gyno as well... Regan looks good.. for the 70's.. is all about mass monster now.. cause fuck aesthetics, right?

luimarco agrees with you completely as do I. horrible gyno. should be points deducted for that shit. lazy ass poser as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnjI8f79Ws4

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                    I think he just needs a little more lat width, arm size, and quad size but not a lot. At his age he has tons of potential.
                    regardless he was the best on stage and should have won.

Comment

Yup.. first time I ever been really pissed at a show... make me not want to compete... you figure all that money on drugs you can't fix that damn gyno....
                      His symmetry is weird and is an ugly fucker

Comment

Yup.. first time I ever been really pissed at a show... make me not want to compete... you figure all that money on drugs you can't fix that damn gyno....
                        His symmetry is weird and is an ugly fucker

Now I wouldn't go that far. I agree with you, grimes should have won.

But locket is a great fucken bodybuilder with great lines. Yea he needs to learn about estro/progesterone control and needs to hit his poses better but all in all he's damn good..

Any idea if locket works with a coach or does it all on his own? I get the feeling he does it on his own and just isn't knowledgeable enough to do that. He needs a guru like aceto to bring him in properly. He's got great genetics but he's not living up to full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          Now I wouldn't go that far. I agree with you, grimes should have won.

But locket is a great fucken bodybuilder with great lines. Yea he needs to learn about estro/progesterone control and needs to hit his poses better but all in all he's damn good..

Any idea if locket works with a coach or does it all on his own? I get the feeling he does it on his own and just isn't knowledgeable enough to do that. He needs a guru like aceto to bring him in properly. He's got great genetics but he's not living up to full potential.
                          I wouldn't want aceto coaching him cause he coaches Regan

Comment

I wouldn't want aceto coaching him cause he coaches Regan

aceto usually has multiple guys in the arnold, mr o, etc.. so i dont see that being a problem.

regardless though, the point is i dont think lockett is smart enough to bring in his best package cause he doesnt understand his body or hormones enough. i think so far he's just relied on genetics.

Comment

Grimes trains delts with Flexatron Rhoden
                              https://youtu.be/svZDIyoErKc

I've got to say Shaun is looking pretty small for being 9 weeks out from the Olympia. Unless he grows into the show he's not going to be gunning for 2nd place.

Comment

Working...
                              X