Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas McCarver dead

Holy shit!

Yeah I just saw this myself and came here. Wonder what he did to himself. It's been pretty obvious he's been abusing the bodybuilding drugs lately.

Comment

https://youtu.be/Fj77FljteEY

Comment

Dallas McCarver dead

I hope it's just a rumor!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Comment

Originally posted by Durro View Post
          I hope it's just a rumor!

Sent from The Iron Pile
          Rx muscle is reporting it on their twitter.

Check out @RXMuscledotcom's Tweet: https://twitter.com/RXMuscledotcom/s...029292544?s=09

Comment

Live from Palumbo now https://youtu.be/oeX72InwhJA

Comment

At some point, people in the bodybuilding game need to have an honest conversations with themselves on why this keeps happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                At some point, people in the bodybuilding game need to have an honest conversations with themselves on why this keeps happening.
                We could be jumping to conclusions and it could be a car accident or something but yeah, I'm leaning toward drug abuse.

Isn't his coach Chad Nichols? Didn't Sean Ray put him on blast earlier as a warning?
                Last edited by chuckz28; 08-22-17, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Dallas McCarver dead

What a great loss. He was young so many years of bodybuilding years ahead of him.
                  A Champion forever RIP Dallas you will be missed Iron Brother.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Comment

No call on the cause but Josh Lenartowicz who was staying with him, found him in his room with food in his mouth. Might have choked.

Comment

What no way?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I instantly thought insulin overdose but I could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy fuck. Yea I don't want to jump to conclusions but he definitely didn't have the greatest of years in terms of bodybuiding. The gut growth and the stage puke and fall incident. Shit is getting crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            We could be jumping to conclusions and it could be a car accident or something but yeah, I'm leaning toward drug abuse.

Isn't his coach Chad Nichols? Didn't Sean Ray put him on blast earlier as a warning?
                            Yea, Mr I don't like Ray but I made a post with all of chads clients that Ray had listed over the years and tons of them are dead or very sick (missing kidneys) etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              They have. That's what all the new classes are about.

Comment

Working...
                              X