Flex Wheeler 4 Week Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler 4 Week Out

52 years old, 1 kidney, bodybuilders dropping like flies around him but coming back only to finish dead last is a good idea I guess.. lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BX_WkdzAxK2/

Good for him. Regarldess of outcome, that's what makes him happy ya know.

Comment

Yea, if it kills his 1 kidney.. Last place was worth it. As long as it makes him happy. Makes perfect sense. Wait till he has to show his legs..

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Good for him. Regarldess of outcome, that's what makes him happy ya know.
        Yeah good on him just looking at the videos in Instagram god that dude looks big for his age and very well looking to go with no sign of ageing but if you look at video number two there's a couple of girls you can see in the mirror one of them with a grey top and kind of Orangery pants jumping up and down working on shoulders with dumbbells but did you see the tits on her god those babies getting some workout them self up and down hitting her nearly under the chin but seriously fair play to him hope it goes well look at Dickson back in the day if my mind serves me right he was over 50 when he won the Olympia wasn't a big frame but God he could do some posing routine it's a good many years ago but wouldn't stop me getting in the Grey top girl give them babies another workout was looking for where I saved the video from Instagram but just can't find it because I have that many females photos and videos saved of one's I don't know and once I do know but all I know if my wife who is French basque ever sees this phone I'll be divorced again Basque women are very loyal but are off there rockers if they catch you out anyway just having a laugh to go with the post but series about the divorce if she seen the pictures on my phone

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

wow, where's a period when you need one, haha

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            wow, where's a period when you need one, haha
            :retard::rofl:

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
              X