Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler still shredded at 44yrs of age

https://youtu.be/4IO8x3QL3mY

I follow him, he's been maintaining this look for a minute. I wonder how much long he can hold onto it. He also looks healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I always liked his physique and I'm happy he got out early enough to look and keep it healthy, unlike Coleman.....i hope Phill does It as well.

These pros need to reevaluate their situations considering the 2 recent deaths.

Is It worth risking your life for a measly few hundred thousand? Only a select few would or could make millions, but even then....whats the point of getting paid when you're dying in your 40s lol

Comment

Fucking shit physique... Like a sack of shit!!!! Jk he looks great and younger than 44

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Fucking shit physique... Like a sack of shit!!!! Jk he looks great and younger than 44

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          Mamon lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
            I always liked his physique and I'm happy he got out early enough to look and keep it healthy, unlike Coleman.....i hope Phill does It as well.

These pros need to reevaluate their situations considering the 2 recent deaths.

Is It worth risking your life for a measly few hundred thousand? Only a select few would or could make millions, but even then....whats the point of getting paid when you're dying in your 40s lol

Is it worth it???? Hell yea...if ur broke lol

Comment

Originally posted by Androman View Post
              Is it worth it???? Hell yea...if ur broke lol

You think having $100K or less is not being broke? Do you realize how quickly that little bit of money will last in today's society?

Comment

Working...
              X