Flex wheeler training 3 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex wheeler training 3 weeks out

New video with Flex training depleted to bring that conditioning for the upcoming Olympia.

https://youtu.be/I-uz6KlgZ98

Doesn't look like he's improved much in the last month aside from being a little leaner. I was hoping his delts would at least round out some more but he's done putting muscle on at this point.

hes going to look absolutely terrible. i'm certain of it after seeing that. the oil arms, no delts, no forearms, loose skin on lower back, no legs...

fuck. makes me sad considering what he once was. he's going to flat out embarrass himself or call the whole thing off. just watch.

Comment

Yeah it's going to be cringe worthy. Sad for sure.

Comment

tell you something else. he doesn't believe a single word coming out of his own mouth. "better then i could have ever imagined". just stop flex..

Comment

Did his head shrink or is that cap overly to big

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          Last edited by boricuarage79; 09-02-17, 03:22 PM.

Comment

LoL.

Flex is a huge follower as well. He'd never have done this if levrone didn't make his come back. Flex thought he could replicate it in a smaller package. He's gonna look like a senior citizen on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              hes going to look absolutely terrible. i'm certain of it after seeing that. the oil arms, no delts, no forearms, loose skin on lower back, no legs...

fuck. makes me sad considering what he once was. he's going to flat out embarrass himself or call the whole thing off. just watch.
              How's that an embarrassment? Well when I was 16yrs old, i could run a sub 445 mile....now? Yea lol....the point is this, I know I can't do that time anymore with my physique and the way it is. So me running a 5k in town and not posting a 1530 mark for a 5k, would that be an embarrassment or what?

I guve him props for doing what he loves best. I do think he needs to just hang it up for many reasons. But to say it's an embarrassment? Come on man

Comment

hes going to look like absolute shit rado. not like levrone where he still looked pretty fucken impressive.

One of the best ever is going to look like an old man standing next to God's. He's just following levrone and it's going to be a sad failure.

Comment

hes going to look like absolute shit rado. not like levrone where he still looked pretty fucken impressive.

I guess for me, I give props to older men like us who look better than most who are half our age. And to continue that type of regimen, food, etc....i just wish he would stop and maintain like Cutler.

I would hate to see Flex go anytime soon

I use to idolize him and Arnold as a kid

Comment

You won't idolize what you see on stage from flex this Olympia. Hell he may just pull out.

Comment

Course he looks good than the average bodybuilder and us.. but he would look like shit next to the top guys...
                      It's like Anderson Silva coming back to the UFC

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Course he looks good than the average bodybuilder and us.. but he would look like shit next to the top guys...
                        It's like Anderson Silva coming back to the UFC

No he's going to look like shit period.

Comment

No he's going to look like shit period.
                          Lol

Comment

Wayne Demilia on Flex Wheeler Years Ago when he first started having issues...

" I've said to him many times, ' ' I said, Flex, you shouldn't compete any more. " He'd come in with a doctors' notes saying he's fine . How can I stop him legally from competing? He went the limit. Now, he's gone. Gotta have a kidney replacement. He took diuretics. They told him , don't take diuretics. He came off before the contests but it still did his kidney in. Now he needs a kidney transplant, he's on the list.

The thing that's gonna kill Flex is - and for a lot of these guys who have medical problems - it's hard for them...it's hard for Flex Wheeler to be Flex Wheeler if he's normal size. Flex Wheeler, genetically , the size of his wrists , his bones , he is the same size as me . He should be a 180 pound man. But if Flex Wheeler was 180 pounds and trim, he wouldn't be Flex Wheeler. Flex Wheeler will probably do further harm to himself, even if he gets a transplant , trying to get bigger. "

Comment

So B, if you ended up having a medical issue that required you to stop taking any and all AAS or else it could do major damage to your body would you?

Comment

Working...
                              X