Jay Cutler's 2017 Olympia Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler's 2017 Olympia Predictions

4 x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler joins Dave Palumbo, Chris Aceto, and John Romano to make his Olympia picks on Iron Debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKzg6Qjkuhc

Man I just lost a lot of respect for Cutler. "My physique is not a drug induced physique". Lmfao

Comment

He's not claiming natty there. The way I interpreted that was he build his foundation naturally and the drugs he used were a lot less than the guys today. This is totally buyable imo. The progression of time leads to the insane dosages we see today and Dallas dying at 26 shows that he pushed drugs way too hard and way too fast. Meanwhile Jay is in good shape. He just said he took less than today's guys and aceto can confirm it. I think he did a fine job beating around the bush.

I agree with Jay saying it's up to the athlete to care enough about his own body and it shouldn't be up to the IFBB to demand health screening.

Comment

keep listening. he says later on. "i never had any drug protocol" and "me and chris never even talked about drugs". yet 2 minutes later chris says "i know what jay and all my guys are using". lmfao

I'm not saying he's claiming natty. But he's trying real hard to word his statements in such a way that it comes across like it was mostly nutrition, training, genetics, and hard work. Now I'm not saying that's not true so to speak. What I'm saying is, remove the drugs and you would not know who Jay Cutler is.

That's my problem with how he's coming across. He's minimizing the drugs but without them he isn't a 4x Mr O. That's a fact.

Comment

I think he means Chris didn't give him a protocal or drug help, he did the drug end on his own and just let Chris know what he was doing. I don't know, maybe that's why he's the only Olympian under Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
            I think he means Chris didn't give him a protocal or drug help, he did the drug end on his own and just let Chris know what he was doing. I don't know, maybe that's why he's the only Olympian under Chris.
            I added to what I said above after you responded. Read the extra part and see if you agree or disagree.

Comment

Gotcha. Yeah I totally agree with that assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Man I just lost a lot of respect for Cutler. "My physique is not a drug induced physique". Lmfao
                Lol

What cookie cutter bs is that:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                X