First show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First show

Well guys did my first show this weekend at npc muscle here in NC and boy let me tell you I had a time of my life, something strange happened though we were going through our mandatory poses and afterwards I was on the on the end then they moved me to the center and we went through the 7 mandatory poses again , well it was my first show so I got excited, when we went back stage everyone was congratulated me I really didn't want to get to excited till the judging was done till the evening well we get back go through our routine then it's time the call out the top 3 and I wasn't one I kinda got down but then remembered it's my first sho and as I said before 2 1/2 years ago I was 265lbs and I came in at 165 and the original goal was to fit in and yes I definitely did I, requested score cards but they said they lost them people said I got robbed but no I didn't I should've came in so conditioned to blow them off the stage but I didn't I just belonged. Here are some pictures
    Attached Files

Good for you man! Congrats on your weight loss. Losing 100 pounds is unreal!

Your first show will always be a learning experience. Use it to better yourself for the next one. Was it a tested show? Since it's NPC I'm guessing not. If not, what cycle were you running.

Comment

I've been running test e, and growth since feb but 16 weeks out I ran test e at 400mg, masteron 600mg, tren at 500mg, anavar at 50mg day, and win. At 50 mg a day for the last 8 weeks I also was taking 100 mg a day of t4. I tried short esters in the past but it made me swell up big time held a lot of water I guess I'm just different the long esters I don't hold any water.i know it's against logic but I tried short esters twice and did the same thing both times

Comment

Mad props to all of that, wow!

Looking great man, nice to have you as a member

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!

Comment

good job bro.

Comment

Awesome show I think.
              Can you share some pics of you at the show?

Comment

Congratulations!! Go after it!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nharika View Post
                  Awesome show I think.
                  Can you share some pics of you at the show?
                  Are you blind you stupid fook

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X