Body building size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Body building size

What is a good weight size for a person 6’1” to be in a body building show?

Rhode Island?

Where abouts?

And your question is subjective.

You can have 2 identical heights in 2 people with same weight and look totally different

But for starters, be over 220

Comment

Im in the providence area. Im already over 220 but I feel I have to bulk up a lot more before dropping weight and cutting. Im 220 right now, but want to get to 260 then cut cycle and shred out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gqgwat7 View Post
        Im in the providence area. Im already over 220 but I feel I have to bulk up a lot more before dropping weight and cutting. Im 220 right now, but want to get to 260 then cut cycle and shred out.
        No shit, I'm there too...downtown to be exact. Well I mainly reside in downtown Boston, but I have a loft that I bought in downtown. I frequent prov almost everyday...welcome bro

Post pics, training, food etc

We have some guys here who compete or have competed many times.

Many of us here have been around thwes board for 15 plus years man, welcome.

Comment

Depends on how you look more then weight. If your 220 now but your holding any bodyfat at all bulling up to 260 will be a huge mistake as you will just put on a bunch more fat and have to diet it all off again. The whole idea of having to get fat to put on size is bs.

Plus there are different classes now. Classic physique is something you may want to consider.

Comment

Tiramisu... ask khabib

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

It also depends on what level you're trying to compete at. Post up a current pic

Comment

Working...
              X