Dorian Yates Inside The Shadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorian Yates Inside The Shadow

Admits he don't lift anymore. Not sure why you would completely stop. I don't expect him to be a bodybuilder anymore but the whole "i smoke weed and quit lifting" coming from old blood and guts just doesn't seem right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyvk5PQK0io

He is a "shadow" of his former self. I get that he is trying to improve his mobility with yoga and his mind but to be selling his own brand of supplements when he doesn't even lift at all is disingenuous.

Comment

Because he found spirituality and let his ego go..he does more than just smoke weed... Shit that I wouldn't even do because I know I would get stuck in that subconscious.
      He saids it all in Joe Rogan Podcast

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

He has reinvented and repackaged himself and his brand. It pretty much marketing. When you hit mid life that how you stay relevant in the media and allows him to open up to a whole new market in fact.
        He has all his followers from his heyday...mid aged men who now have families and careers and shoulder probs and maybe they are on TRT....and don't spend alot of time in the gym...
        Then he can snag a whole new market and this is the big one, longevity. Tons of people are buying into his brand because they just wanna go live a healthy life.

Other guys who have shifted to longevity and functional fitness and more important LIFESTYLE and personal development are Joe Defranco and Jason Ferrugia....and the list just goes on.
        It's more a marketing thing cause people in their teens and early 20s don't care about Yates and Arnold and all those older guys...and they aren't their market.
        Yates market is mostly men 35 and up.

The whole doing weed and low dose lsd and yoga and all that jazz is part of the market.

Any questions please PM me or visit puritysourcelabs.ru thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X