X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer @ 50

https://youtu.be/v-V0uU8Ie1g

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nah that man isn’t trying to win enough arguments to be bouncer @ 50 ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI

Comment

Rofl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That water bottle was terminated with extreme prejudice.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

That stupid fuck says he only takes low dose of gear when he is only competing.. fucking tool! And 50 and look like That?

Take notes lip

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
              Smh.. mass murder right thur

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Smh.. mass murder right thur

he's the nicest old man ever. watch one of his videos. guns are just his hobby. he taught middle school for 30 years was a town sheriff for 15. great guy with a great sense of humor.

you on the other hand are former us military who has become an absolute euro beta.

Comment

he's the nicest old man ever. watch one of his videos. guns are just his hobby. he taught middle school for 30 years was a town sheriff for 15. great guy with a great sense of humor.

you on the other hand are former us military who has become an absolute euro beta.
                  You don't know me bitch!! And you never will!!.. this old ass guy got 2 million subs be cause of all the guns he owns.. lol.. No wonder why American is so pissed off with gun control...
                  He should be banned from guns... ban all guns in merica

And you on the other hand is a wana be that wouldn't hack in the military and watch to many movies

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                    You don't know me bitch!! And you never will!!.. this old ass guy got 2 million subs be cause of all the guns he owns.. lol.. No wonder why American is so pissed off with gun control...
                    He should be banned from guns... ban all guns in merica

And you on the other hand is a wana be that wouldn't hack in the military and watch to many movies

Frank Castle would be fucken ashamed. god damn euro sissy.

"is a wannabe". you're not black and you live in Germany. cut the act. it's "are a wannabe".. you wannabe. and brother you go through movies and video games at a speed i couldn't hope to match.

Comment

Frank Castle would be fucken ashamed. god damn euro sissy.

"is a wannabe". you're not black and you live in Germany. cut the act. it's "are a wannabe".. you wannabe. and brother you go through movies and video games at a speed i couldn't hope to match.
                      And you a try a be... Frank castle? Fiction! So fuck him...

Bitch made nigga... that's why you on my dick with all my awards... bow down homie.. I'm the truth!!

Comment

You aren't black bro. You're a little fella in Germany. The black talk and black gifs don't make you more black. Be yourself. Way too old to pretend.

Comment

You aren't black bro. You're a little fella in Germany. The black talk and black gifs don't make you more black. Be yourself. Way too old to pretend.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Working...
                            X