X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leverone - Arnold Classic Australia

Last hurah, gains have been made since his last outing

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgQovT8geZ0/

think his legs and back have improved? arms and delts were never a problem for him. if he gained more there its gonna through of the balance more. has he shown his legs at all?

Comment

https://youtu.be/Cap-wdwaw8M

Dunno

Comment

He says he's shooting for 80% of what he used to be and definitely better than 2016 Olympia in one of the latest MD interviews. But he said he's done after this for sure.

Comment

Leg training video and half of it is bench press and shoulder press. I think some of these videos are old too

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Leg training video and half of it is bench press and shoulder press. I think some of these videos are old too

yup, i seen most of those legs vids before and i haven't paid any attention to levrone since his last show.

here what happened. he made improvements but his best body parts grew with his weak body parts. the end result will still be the same because the weak body parts didn't actually catch up to the strong body parts. we'll see.

i think he would have been much better served to make a comeback and start a youtube training/diet/subtle AAS talk channel and show whats possible.

Comment

Levrone post show interview with Ron Harris. https://youtu.be/ltN2PRPuRxk

Breakdown: Kevin beat around the bush a little bit about not willing to do what was necessary with nobody in the hotel room to watch him then Ron said let's get real about diuretic talk. So he didn't take any diuretics saying it isn't worth it at his age with an 11 year old son and nobody there to help him if he needed it.

Since the show he's lost 7lbs of water weight and he shows his abs on camera. Much more visible than the Arnold. He is doing a guest posing at a show in Maryland this weekend and expects to look better.

He's done competing but he isn't done hitting the gym and giving the fans what they want. He is attempting to beat the bench press world record for his age in a couple months and will continue doing guest posing and shirtless training videos for the fans. Showing the fans his legs and all that. Too much work to get where he is to close it all again. Sounds like he's taking Bouncers advice.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                Levrone post show interview with Ron Harris. https://youtu.be/ltN2PRPuRxk

Breakdown: Kevin beat around the bush a little bit about not willing to do what was necessary with nobody in the hotel room to watch him then Ron said let's get real about diuretic talk. So he didn't take any diuretics saying it isn't worth it at his age with an 11 year old son and nobody there to help him if he needed it.

Since the show he's lost 7lbs of water weight and he shows his abs on camera. Much more visible than the Arnold. He is doing a guest posing at a show in Maryland this weekend and expects to look better.

He's done competing but he isn't done hitting the gym and giving the fans what they want. He is attempting to beat the bench press world record for his age in a couple months and will continue doing guest posing and shirtless training videos for the fans. Showing the fans his legs and all that. Too much work to get where he is to close it all again. Sounds like he's taking Bouncers advice.
                So in other words he is still bullshitttimg and delusional

Comment

So in other words he is still bullshitttimg and delusional

We will see at the guest posing I guess.

Comment

Kevin "I'm holding water" Levrone

Kevin "I'm delusional lying to my fans"levrone

Kevin "I will show my supplements" levrone"

Kevin "I will show my balls" levrone

David "I'm moist" palumbo

Comment

Kevin "I'm holding water" Levrone

Kevin "I'm delusional lying to my fans"levrone

Kevin "I will show my supplements" levrone"

Kevin "I will show my balls" levrone

David "I'm moist" palumbo

You jelly as fuck. He's 53 mother fucker

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        You jelly as fuck. He's 53 mother fucker

Comment

I rewatched this inter. And levrone seemed more relax and having fun. As opposed to Ron shyt harris.
                          You think he should compete in the new York pro?. He seemed to look better and dryer

Comment

I rewatched this inter. And levrone seemed more relax and having fun. As opposed to Ron shyt harris.
                            You think he should compete in the new York pro?. He seemed to look better and dryer

you posted in wrong thread idiot. this is the ron harris one. the palumbo interview is a different thread.

no i dont think he will do the NYC pro. you always look better on a webcam or normal pic comapred to under stage lights. when he first lifts up his shirt you can seee some saggy lower stomach skin or fat or whatever. his legs are still terrible. what's he gonna get out of placing dead last in NYC? lol

Comment

Yea. He is old

Comment

Working...
                              X