Npp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Npp

Guys has anyone ever ran NPP? I've been thinking of running a new compound. I've ran EQ, Deca once, Test, Teen, Mast for prep. I'm trying to put on a lil lean muscle.

Stats still bout the same 5'10" 220, 13%bf 38yo. Been training for a while, men's physique competitor. 6th cycle.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by ssoyegun View Post
    Guys has anyone ever ran NPP? I've been thinking of running a new compound. I've ran EQ, Deca once, Test, Teen, Mast for prep. I'm trying to put on a lil lean muscle.

Stats still bout the same 5'10" 220, 13%bf 38yo. Been training for a while, men's physique competitor. 6th cycle.

Yes I have run it. It's just deca with a shorter ester. I stopped after four weeks because it put my RHR through the roof and felt crap while I was on it. About to cut my regular deca now for the same reason.

If you are competing you might not be concerned with those sides but I would think tren would give your best bang for buck.

Comment

In my experience both do the exact same thing. Npp is just faster. However mentally i felt better on deca, maybe because i was pinning npp MWF and not ED. I noticed some bouts of depression on NPP whereas on deca i felt all around good 24/7.

Im actually going to throw deca on top of my trt this week. Just a little 300mg. Was planning eq but forget about it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I couldn't run the devs long cause it's blend 200mg test and 200mg deca. I used to get sick running it. The pip was bad. I use teen but I get the insomnia and it sucks. I may give npp a try. What's good dosage per week. I'm running 4-500 test.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          Yes I have run it. It's just deca with a shorter ester. I stopped after four weeks because it put my RHR through the roof and felt crap while I was on it.

but I would think tren would give your best bang for buck.
          doesn't tren effect you even worse than NPP?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            doesn't tren effect you even worse than NPP?
            Absolutely. That's why I said if he is competing for a show you might not worry about sides so much. I know if I was competing I would do whatever to win and then come off everything and get healthy again. I think the mindset is different.

Comment

Working...
            X