Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That girl is clearly moist

Comment

great as he is he is a midget. he will never come close to a Mr O open class win. top 5 at the very best. if he puts on ANY weight he will look worse. he is at his absolute best now. remember this thread in a year so i can laugh at you 2 stupid fucks.

Comment

I knew I was saying something that would suprise up there and it would yield the typical “a bigger good physique will always bear a smaller good physique and even if the bigger one is slightly less quality”

But Flex is different, he’s not the standard cookie cutter go and skin block. He is cut from something different.

He has something that a Roelly could never have, he has something Phil could never have and he certainly have something shammy could never have.

His physique is on another level, he has sweep I all the right places and he physique flows, he also has lines.

For example his thigh sweep doesn’t just jut put them stop, it’s continual and gradual, in the same way Arnold beat out Lou who wa bigger, this would happen again for flex.
        Last edited by Mr I; 09-18-18, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Comparing to Bonac, he'd go to to toe with him and Bonac has finished as high as 3rd, arguably should have been second. I imagine they are about the same height?

Comment

Mr.I I will remind you of this thread next year. You are calling for Lewis to be Mr.O next year as you stated he could beat Rhoden. I will take that bet.

Comment

This year I believe flex would have won the open

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                This year I believe flex would have won the open
                well i would like to see the winner of each class be compared and given a title like "overall Mr O" or something to that effect. i think that would be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X