Cedric McMillan at 290lbs 5 Weeks Out from Arnold Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cedric McMillan at 290lbs 5 Weeks Out from Arnold Classic

Cedric McMillan posted a posing video weighing 290lbs at roughly a month out from the 2019 Arnold Classic.

If he comes in condition and full he can win every show. Just a matter of which Cedric shows up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9goKNEoTHc

He carries that 290lbs very well. Looking forward to see what he brings to the Arnold this year.

Comment

His legs are shit, lucky if he gets 3rd unless no one else shows up, even then I’d give him 2nd

Comment

Yeah his legs will hold him back for sure.

Comment

LoL he dominated the Arnold classic 2 years ago. Won it easily. He has no leg problem. If he shows up on point he will kill it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Mr I and I are the only true competitors on this site. We both competed at a professional level. Trying to debate bodybuilding with us like trying to tell Lip how to build a boat. Or rado how to eat veggy chips.

Comment

1985 blurry black and white image of a guy with a bird chest from the shire incoming...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

I met Rhoden today, cane to my gum with Aceto and phdycho fitness guy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                  I've met RHODEN a handful of times. Real nice guy. I've followed a lot of ACETO's dieting ideas with success over the years, brilliant man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                    SHAWN RHODEN & CHRIS ACETO'S UK TOUR! Heavy Muscle Radio (2/4/19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcqlY2Jo5eA

Comment

Working...
                    X