William Bonac Fires His Coach Heading Into The Mr O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Bonac Fires His Coach Heading Into The Mr O

"I have stopped working with my coach from today on... I am better off alone for sure....

Different thinking --- to me, I think it is about money

Some people just want to make money over you... a lot of people like the spotlight with you, and some people like to pretend they care,

Remember, all the work that is being done is you, not your coach...

Especially, not went you get 40% of my winnings, yes 40%! But I stopped that, talked to him, and it went to 20% but then things changed.

If there is somebody that I need to pay money too, it is my trainer. He is the one that is putting in time in the gym with me, day after day.

But my coach... he justs writes somethings, and every few days asks me what is my weight.... what the fuck has my weight have to do with this?

I am a loyal person, but there comes to a point that I have to think about my family as well...

If you talk about another champion like that, how would you talk about me behind my back...
    This champion made your name, you were living in India before that...
    I have lost all my respect for you now"

Both parts are in the wrong & bonac sounds like a whiney bitch at times.. but he African so I don't expect anything else. And dont give me the race card bullshit. I dealt with plenty of africans in this city so I know there demeanor.
    First off he a dumb ass for giving him 40% that's your own fault.
    Proceeds to show his "shit hole" apartment and saying he been living there for years and is not complaining when you are actually complaining. Fuckin move guy...
    40% is alot but you the sucka. All these years bodybuilding and u need a "guru"?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      Both parts are in the wrong & bonac sounds like a whiney bitch at times.. but he African so I don't expect anything else. And dont give me the race card bullshit. I dealt with plenty of africans in this city so I know there demeanor.
      First off he a dumb ass for giving him 40% that's your own fault.
      Proceeds to show his "shit hole" apartment and saying he been living there for years and is not complaining when you are actually complaining. Fuckin move guy...
      40% is alot but you the sucka. All these years bodybuilding and u need a "guru"?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      yea i think it's pretty clear he isn't brilliant.

Comment

Who was BONAC's coach?

Comment

If you listen
          to
          neil hills response it turns out William bonac has told an absolute lack of lies

all emotional crap

Comment

Working...
          X