To Be Admired Or Not? - Ronnie Coleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Be Admired Or Not? - Ronnie Coleman

Amazing Or Sad? I can't decide. The once Great Ronnie Coleman. I know some say he has a "never give up" attitude and I can understand that point. But when you compare him with Jay Cutler and how well he's doing it's hard to see the upside for Ronnie. Surely he can find something else he loves.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Ikt-YHZce/?hl=en

Yea that documentary on Netflix about Ronnie is a good look at his life now. He barely gets around and he’s on crutches. But man he’s still positive about everything. YEAH BUDDY!!!!

Comment

As a bodybuilder you have to admire him but not as a person

Comment

He's going to add 3 to 4 inches on his arms and 10 inches on his legs by next Saturday? LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
          As a bodybuilder you have to admire him but not as a person
          even as a bodybuilder. what's the message? push yourself so hard that you absolutely destroy yourself by 45 years old to the point where you are comparable to something like a 90 year old...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

even as a bodybuilder. what's the message? push yourself so hard that you absolutely destroy yourself by 45 years old to the point where you are comparable to something like a 90 year old...
            Well as a bodybuilder im just looking at him standing on stage and what he brought. Number of wins etc..

Comment

I think RC is an absolute legend in our sport and one of the nicest guys you will ever met. I do think this is a great lesson for all of us on how carefully we should train and avoiding some of those insanely heavy movements, especially squats.

Comment

Working...
              X