The Blade's Final Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blade's Final Olympia

Dexter “The Blade” Jackson, the 2008 Mr. Olympia and the winningest IFBB Professional League competitor, has announced that the 2020 Mr. Olympia will be his final contest. News of the bodybuilding legend’s impending retirement was announced in a release issued by the National Physique Committee.

“I’ve thought long and hard about how I want my career to end,” Jackson said in the release. “I want to go out on my own terms. I’m still capable of winning any show I enter and in September I’m taking one final shot at taking home a second Sandow. The Olympia is the greatest show in bodybuilding and I want my final posedown to be on that stage in Vegas against the best in the world.”

Really looking forwards to seeing this, the guy has been a real trail blazer in terms of showing what applied science and consistency can bring and he’s always kept such a tight physique

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Really looking forwards to seeing this, the guy has been a real trail blazer in terms of showing what applied science and consistency can bring and he’s always kept such a tight physique
      Yea no matter what you can't take away from this dude. Been in the game longer than I been following bodybuilding. Absolute legend.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X