IFBB PRO Joanna Thomas Is Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFBB PRO Joanna Thomas Is Dead

IFBB Pro bodybuilder Joanna Thomas who became famous on the TLC show "Supersize She" has passed away yesterday in her apartment in the UK. This has been confirmed by her family. Cause of death unknown at this time.

I'm in shock and awe right now. I have known Joanna for a good number of years. Someone I would call a personal friend. HUGE loss!

Comment

she was pretty attractive even on AAS. anyone know if she had health issues? she was pretty young. wonder if this was a rec drug/suicide issue?

Comment

For four years I trained with a IFBB professional womans BB. We also became very close friends and through her I met countless other female pros and top amateurs. A lot of them have now passed away including her. She committed suicide in March of 2011. One of her best friends died soon after from skin cancer. I had met her a few times at contests. She was a redhead with very, very light skin. All the tanning had to contribute to the cancer.

Overall, not just the steroids, bodybuilding is in no way s healthy thing to do, competitively. Would I still do it, of course.

Would you rather live your life doing something you love and die earlier.
        Or, live a boring, accepted life and live longer. Its and individuals choice to take the risk or not.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
          For four years I trained with a IFBB professional womans BB. We also became very close friends and through her I met countless other female pros and top amateurs. A lot of them have now passed away including her. She committed suicide in March of 2011. One of her best friends died soon after from skin cancer. I had met her a few times at contests. She was a redhead with very, very light skin. All the tanning had to contribute to the cancer.

Overall, not just the steroids, bodybuilding is in no way s healthy thing to do, competitively. Would I still do it, of course.

Would you rather live your life doing something you love and die earlier.
          Or, live a boring, accepted life and live longer. Its and individuals choice to take the risk or not.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk
          i'd rather do something i love that's enjoyable and healthy. i believe bodybuilding in the golden age was relatively healthy. that's how i try to be. fuck modern bodybuilding.

Comment

Working...
          X