Luke Sandoe dead age 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

sad shit. wonder if he had access to a private gym. if your whole identify is based on your extreme look and suddenly that extreme look starts to diminish, that can seriously fuck the mind. most people could deal with it but if you already have issues this could be the straw that broke the camels back. i imagine suicide rates are way way up.
    Don't think the gym would Change that. Especially someone with mental issues. Add the hard drugs and imagine the mental break down. Even tren sends me off the charts imagine the amount he takes and clearly made it no better.

Here is his boy and training partner

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_54ByJ...d=9rswxlaqua32
    Last edited by boricuarage79; 05-09-20, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

sad shit. wonder if he had access to a private gym. if your whole identify is based on your extreme look and suddenly that extreme look starts to diminish, that can seriously fuck the mind. most people could deal with it but if you already have issues this could be the straw that broke the camels back. i imagine suicide rates are way way up.
      He had gym access Redcon 1 was doing a warehouse gym quarantine workout video series with him. But I could see how a lot of bodybuilders without gym access can have a breakdown of sorts.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post

Don't think the gym would Change that. Especially someone with mental issues. Add the hard drugs and imagine the mental break down. Even tren sends me off the charts imagine the amount he takes and clearly made it no better.

Here is his boy and training partner

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_54ByJ...d=9rswxlaqua32
        What kind of hard drugs like opiates or coke? I know that Paul Demayo would take opiates for pain because of his brutal workouts.

Comment

Yes it's sad anytime you hear of a young competitor dying. However, they know exactly the risk they are taking and if they do not they are not paying any attention to anything. Bodybuilding at a high level is the furthest thing you can get from healthy. Every high level competitor is risking the same exact thing happening. Is it frequent? No, it is actually rare but it is a possibility that you need to accept if you decide to go that direction.

Sent from my SM-A207M using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pgc640 View Post
            Yes it's sad anytime you hear of a young competitor dying. However, they know exactly the risk they are taking and if they do not they are not paying any attention to anything. Bodybuilding at a high level is the furthest thing you can get from healthy. Every high level competitor is risking the same exact thing happening. Is it frequent? No, it is actually rare but it is a possibility that you need to accept if you decide to go that direction.

You’re supposed to assume that bodybuilding could lead to suicide?

Comment

I think the point is that the level of drugs needed for top flight bodybuilding plays havoc with one's endocrine system and can be a real problem for someone with underlying mental health issues. It is important to treat the brain as an organ just like the heart or the liver.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

You’re supposed to assume that bodybuilding could lead to suicide?
                Sorry, when everything shut down I dropped out so I just saw this. Actually yes. Hormones can lead to terrible depression in some.
                One of my best friends in my lifetime and an old training partner was a female IFBB pro bodybuilder. She committed suicide in March six years ago.

Comment

Working...
                X