Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Thoughts On Closing Back Down The Gyms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thoughts On Closing Back Down The Gyms...

Mother fucker.

Now that Florida is the new hot spot I'm praying they dont shut us down again.

Comment

I’m in AZ and they shut are gyms down again this week. Sucks but when your #1 in covid cases I guess we brought it on ourselves

Comment

I think they focus on the wrong things, like always talking about wearing masks more than keeping your hands clean.

Comment

You need to do both.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            You need to do both.
            I agree.

I'm honest enough to say I don't have all the answers, but I do know that we can't keep shutting down businesses every time numbers seem to go up. It does seem that gyms, fitness centers, and other places that are actually keeping people healthy are the first places that get closed, while liquor stores, fast food restaurants, etc remain open... I don't see covid going away anytime soon, so we probably need to start living wisely wirhout knee-jerk shutting everything down.

Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
              I think they focus on the wrong things, like always talking about wearing masks more than keeping your hands clean.
              to be fair, if someone with covid coughs in the same room as you and you breath it in, you will get it regardless of how clean your hands are.

but my point is this. young strong fellas like me don't have anything to worry about. thus the gyms shouldn't be closed to me. all you old timers in the rest homes are the ones that need to be put in hazmat suits with oxygen tanks.

LIONS NEED TO ROAR!

Comment

and as for you guys over 50....

Comment

Brother I’m 56 MAU combat vet Marine & despite my liver transplant & being on suppression meds I’m still back in the gym....you’re right. If you’re going to die...die with your boots on!

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
                    Brother I’m 56 MAU combat vet Marine & despite my liver transplant & being on suppression meds I’m still back in the gym....you’re right. If you’re going to die...die with your boots on!
                    Thank you for your service

Comment

Working...
                    X