I must be getting old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be getting old

So at the gym lately.... Why do guys feel the need to wear pantyhose underneath the shorts? My daughter who plays college volleyball defends them and says all D1 athlete's wear them. Sorry, only time a man should wear pantyhose is for halloween or over your face when you're robbing someone/someplace.

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
    So at the gym lately.... Why do guys feel the need to wear pantyhose underneath the shorts? My daughter who plays college volleyball defends them and says all D1 athlete's wear them. Sorry, only time a man should wear pantyhose is for halloween or over your face when you're robbing someone/someplace.
    most of the time it's men hiding skinny calves or forearms.

Comment

Haha so true! i dont quite get it either.

Comment

It's either a teenager in head to toe matching gear or a fella trying to hide his chicken legs. Never saw anyone else wear them.

Comment

Crazy shit, $300-$500 outfits on the workout in & look like shit.

give me some Ol sweats or gym pants & a tank & it’s on. I ain’t at the gym to socialize or look good...I’m there to divide & conquer...myself!

Comment

Compression pants or sleeves work and im far from needing to hide my legs or arms.

But i do use them, still.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Here we go........ Ok menudo

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Compression pants or sleeves work and im far from needing to hide my legs or arms.

But i do use them, still.

you have no calves at all and that's why you wear them. don't even lie.

Comment

About the same as the "Sun out, Guns out" tanks. Cute gym attire for those that need to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Erod13 View Post
                    Here we go........ Ok menudo
                    What up puto lol

Comment

Working...
                    X