Android 10 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android 10 Update

My phone got the update yesterday. No more buttons at the bottom. Not sure how I feel about this shit! It's all a single scroll line now. Gestures instead of buttons. Blah.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

You should be able to turn that off. I have the same thing. You can choose buttons or gestures.

Comment

Here's how my menu looks like - I can choose between buttons and gestures.. I am not running stock Android 10, as my phone ribs MiUI on top of Android 10, but I am sure Moto version should also allow it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-09-11-04-50-902_com.android.settings.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	1000968

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Here's how my menu looks like - I can choose between buttons and gestures.. I am not running stock Android 10, as my phone ribs MiUI on top of Android 10, but I am sure Moto version should also allow it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-07-09-11-04-50-902_com.android.settings.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	1000968
        Yea I got them back under settings and gestures. Moto is stock Android 10. No bs built on top of Android like Samsung has.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

I kinda got used to the gestures.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            I kinda got used to the gestures.
            what about in apps and like in chrome browser? so for example if i'm reading a few different news articles and say i just want to go back 1 page. when i swipe back it takes me all the way back to the front page or the app home screen rather than just the previous page. i know i must be doing something wrong. i'm trying to like it but i can't get it to work how i want.

Comment

Working...
            X