Snapper season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapper season

Today was opening day of a 4 day season.1 fish per person. Stupid because they are think as fleas out there... So mis managed it's stupid...all political....anyway wife n I went n got our 2...lol not monsters but respectable. One 9 lbs the other 17. Also pulled some triggers a big white grunt a few Vermillion and a king. Good day on coastal GA.

you catch about 500lbs a fish a week no way you eat all this. what you doing with all this fish mother fucker?

Comment

I'm jealous! Wish I could get on the water and fish like you do. You must have a freezer full of fish.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        you catch about 500lbs a fish a week no way you eat all this. what you doing with all this fish mother fucker?
        We have fish a couple times a week... The meat( not live weight) I got off them 2 snappers would of been about $160.00 at the fish market
        Snapper is going for $16.00 a lb.. yumm bitch..eat your fucking chicken....

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post

We have fish a couple times a week... The meat( not live weight) I got off them 2 snappers would of been about $160.00 at the fish market
          Snapper is going for $16.00 a lb.. yumm bitch..eat your fucking chicken....
          express over night you bitch. ever heard of it?

Comment

Working...
          X