Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grant Imahara from Mythbusters has Died.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grant Imahara from Mythbusters has Died.

God damn it, I loved this show. Way too young. These guys got me interested in science and made it fun for me at a young age. They were as influential to me as Carl Sagan and the Cosmos series was for me. Loved these guys...

The electrical engineer and roboticist died following a brain aneurysm, according to a report by The Hollywood Reporter. His death was confirmed by Discovery, who produce MythBusters, in a statement cited by both THR and Variety. Imahara is being remembered and mourned by his peers, friends and fans.

https://twitter.com/KariByron/status...66461225398272

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    God damn it, I loved this show. Way too young. These guys got me interested in science and made it fun for me at a young age. They were as influential to me as Carl Sagan and the Cosmos series was for me. Loved these guys...

The electrical engineer and roboticist died following a brain aneurysm, according to a report by The Hollywood Reporter. His death was confirmed by Discovery, who produce MythBusters, in a statement cited by both THR and Variety. Imahara is being remembered and mourned by his peers, friends and fans.

https://twitter.com/KariByron/status...66461225398272
    Damn the mythbusters crew has had a rough run. Jessi Combs died last year. Adam has sexual assault accusations now Grant dies

Comment

Heard the news yesterday. 2020 just keeps getting shittier and shittier.

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Damn the mythbusters crew has had a rough run. Jessi Combs died last year. Adam has sexual assault accusations now Grant dies
        Indeed they have had some tough times here recently. Prayers go out to Grants friend and family. Died way to young.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Heard the news yesterday. 2020 just keeps getting shittier and shittier.
          i said the same thing this morning. i want the early 00's back. fuck this shit.

Comment

Working...
          X