Medical rehab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical rehab

It seems because of the way I disappeared many thought I got busted.....I didn’t.

when I passed out I aspirated on some fluid because I had threw up right before falling asleep & I was out.

my medical care is usually done at the University of Maryland Medical Center but they brought me to Sinai. I woke up almost 2 days later after having been breathing machine to fine out they took me with nothing, my phone, my wallet & my glasses all left at my apartment. I was out of it for a while & didn’t sleep for the next 4 days.

i couldn’t call anyone because I didn’t have numbers finally the hospital contacted my sister in another city a week later & last Sunday I got my phone & my wallet & started reaching out to people. I wasn’t on my proper protocol of anti rejection meds because they didn’t have them & between that & not eating for over week. Didn’t have my stomach meds or my fyberlyze but before I left the hospital they started giving me metacul & it works but I’ll use my fyberlyze at home.

since I felt so weak I requested medical rehab for strength & balance & this passed Monday I was moved to a nice facility doing physical therapy & occupational therapy & I’m able to walk without a walker around the room, use the bathroom, wash myself & I’m scheduled for release on Thursday 7/30 & that shouldn’t be an issue hopefully since I’m stronger every day.

i have to climb steps about eight to get to my front door, my room is on the second floor so it’s like another eight steps....just wasn’t able to go straight home because I was afraid about getting in & out & up & down.

i should say I have passed nerve damage in my legs & right arm...definitely not locked up.

Acting a bit weird now brah. Like the 3rd time you've posted this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Acting a bit weird now brah. Like the 3rd time you've posted this.
      That’s because I was getting messages & email telling me that many assumed I got busted. Which bothers me & if you notice I tried to put a little more detail in there. I’ve been on the boards about 20 years & kept my screen name good throughout that time & to have it tarnished over something like that don’t make me feel to good. In all truthfulness I should let me think what they want & just worry about getting out of here by Thursday & Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post

That’s because I was getting messages & email telling me that many assumed I got busted. Which bothers me & if you notice I tried to put a little more detail in there. I’ve been on the boards about 20 years & kept my screen name good throughout that time & to have it tarnished over something like that don’t make me feel to good. In all truthfulness I should let me think what they want & just worry about getting out of here by Thursday & Friday.
        I just got one question for you.... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I just got one question for you.... :D

Thanks Bouncer, that had me laughing my ass off. Hell that Mass accent had me for a minute...lol!

Comment

Working...
          X