• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Residential building in Hong Kong

Comment

• Golden Eagle Talon

Comment

• An adjusted original color auto-chrome from the very beginning of World War One, showing a ragtag team of territorial infantrymen. Taken by Jean-Baptiste Tournassoud in Oise, northern France, in 1914.

Comment

• Housewives lined up at the 'Wine Truck', Post-war France 1946

Comment

• Abandoned Victorian-style Mansion in the woods. (Someone leaned that bike on the stairway and never returned..)

Comment

• Jonathan is the oldest land animal known in the world. He was born in 1832 and is now 187 years old. He survived World War I and World War II, the Russian Revolution, seven monarchs on the British throne and 39 US presidents.

Comment

• Bolivia Salt Flats acts as a mirror with only a small amount of water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  Bolivia Salt Flats acts as a mirror with only a small amount of water.

Salar de Uyuni. Google it to see more otherworldly photos.

It is within the top 3 of my places to visit after some semblance of normalcy returns to this crazy world.

Comment

• F-35 nose close up.

Comment

• German Mechanized Infantry

Comment

• The first computer mouse was publicly unveiled in 1968 by its inventor, Douglas C. Engelbart

Comment

• Long Ago Abandoned Lamp and Phone.

Comment

• One of the lead scientists developing the atomic bomb was a Lewis G. Doom. (I.e., Doctor Doom.)

Comment

• Originally posted by LIV

Love the phone. Had those in my house as a kid
                              i remember my grandmom had one up until the mid 90's lol

Comment

• 1st Squadron, 3rd Cavalry Regiment troopers operate the Drone Defender during a counter-unmanned aerial system drill. The Drone Defender is an electromagnetic rifle that jams a drone’s GPS signals and radio control frequencies.

Comment

Working...
                                X