Fun in the twisties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun in the twisties

Put new performance summer tires on the ST and spent this morning carving on the twisties in Upper Tujunga Canyon in the Angeles National Forest.

Took a little hike and got this photo. Weather was spectacular.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200726_125330.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	1001665

Yeah, SoCal is beautiful. I'm an Oregonian, and there is no shortage of natural beauty there, but this plane is amazing.

Comment

Awesome scrum. Nice pic.

May run into beast. He does that rock climbing shit with his SUV.

Comment

Looks beautiful.

How long have you been in California? I’ve missed a few things.

Comment

We've had a place here almost 2 years now. My older son who goes to college down here has/had some moderately serious health issues and we got a place close to his campus so that we can stay for an extended period of needed to provide any help, etc. Now that all of us are working from home, we just decided to relocate here for now. Haven't been to Oregon in 4 months, and don't plan on going anytime soon, as I'm not going to step in an airplane for now.

I am contemplating retirement soon (would have retired by now if not for covid-19) and we might just stay here permanently. My wife would prefer the Bay area as her brother lives there, but I love Southern California. I have too many damn family members in the Bay Area lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            We've had a place here almost 2 years now. My older son who goes to college down here has/had some moderately serious health issues and we got a place close to his campus so that we can stay for an extended period of needed to provide any help, etc. Now that all of us are working from home, we just decided to relocate here for now. Haven't been to Oregon in 4 months, and don't plan on going anytime soon, as I'm not going to step in an airplane for now.

I am contemplating retirement soon (would have retired by now if not for covid-19) and we might just stay here permanently. My wife would prefer the Bay area as her brother lives there, but I love Southern California. I have too many damn family members in the Bay Area lol...
            Teddy Roosevelt had all kinds of health issues as a kid. Docs told his parents he would need a life of rest and calm. He overpowered his sickness by sheer willpower and trained his body to manhandle the disease! It will take more than that to stop a bull moose! Get your son on the weights like good ole Teddy! :D

Seriously though, hope your son is good to go and going in the right direction brother. I can't say "prayers" because you know neither of us believe in that bullshit but you know what I mean. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
              Looks beautiful.

How long have you been in California? I’ve missed a few things.
              i was under the impression that you were one of the early covid victims. we even had a funeral/celebration. it was 50/50 split. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

i was under the impression that you were one of the early covid victims. we even had a funeral/celebration. it was 50/50 split. :D
                Just glad to see you survived the gym closures.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

Just glad to see you survived the gym closures.
                  fucken things are still closed in california. if i ever see ole Galvin im gonna piss on his breakfast.

Comment

Working...
                  X