Tony Sentmanat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Sentmanat

When I first saw this guy I thought he was jokes but it’s so addictive swing all the training he does and to be honest as a kid this is the sort of rounded guy I wanted to be. Best Instagram page there is

https://instagram.com/realworld_tact...d=xq4xoljg9b6r

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
    When I first saw this guy I thought he was jokes but it’s so addictive swing all the training he does and to be honest as a kid this is the sort of rounded guy I wanted to be. Best Instagram page there is

https://instagram.com/realworld_tact...d=xq4xoljg9b6r
    you basically have this deep desire to be a alpha american cowboy type lets be honest. you've always been conflicted with it, tea drinking pinky out Brit vs American swagger with rifle in hand... :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

you basically have this deep desire to be a alpha american cowboy type lets be honest. you've always been conflicted with it, tea drinking pinky out Brit vs American swagger with rifle in hand... :D
      No doubt, but as discussed before I had shotguns and rifle firearm license as a kid (18), was athlete of the year at school, worked ass bouncer from age 15 (lied said I was 19), drank in bars since age 13, and was without doubt the toughest kid at school.

It was all insecurities to be honest but it was a good ride. I’ve loved every trip I’ve made to America that’s for sure and grew up on cowboy and A Team ha

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post

No doubt, but as discussed before I had shotguns and rifle firearm license as a kid (18), was athlete of the year at school, worked ass bouncer from age 15 (lied said I was 19), drank in bars since age 13, and was without doubt the toughest kid at school.

It was all insecurities to be honest but it was a good ride. I’ve loved every trip I’ve made to America that’s for sure and grew up on cowboy and A Team ha
        Move to Arizona and be done with it.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X