Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddy VS Jason. Who won? Don't look if you don't want to know.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy VS Jason. Who won? Don't look if you don't want to know.

I'm not going to see the movie but I did wanna know who won. If there was a declared winner that is.

Jason cut Freddie's head off and walked away with it in his hand, but the camera zoomed in on Freddie's head and he winked... so the saga continues....

Comment

It's kinda like Ozzy's singing career. Will they stop before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
        Jason cut Freddie's head off and walked away with it in his hand, but the camera zoomed in on Freddie's head and he winked... so the saga continues....
        he winked?? lol. that sounds kinda fruity. isnt it supposed to be scary?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          he winked?? lol. that sounds kinda fruity. isnt it supposed to be scary?
          Yea man it's scary. Kinda like when you wink at FB, Petite, HW, Mrs. P, AP, Sana, Kieser, Cory (well maybe not Sana or Cory they seem to like your wierd style) they get scared and run.

Comment

there will be like 20 more of em watch

Comment

No he didn't.
              Jason cut his arm off the one with the glove. Then he impaled him with the arm. The chick cut his head off.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                It's kinda like Ozzy's singing career. Will they stop before it's too late.

IMHO it's already too late. I love Ozzy and Black Sabbath, but the last Ozzfest I went to, I ended up leaving early because Sabbath was so disappointing. Not just Ozzy either. Tony Iomi would go off into a guitar solo spontaneously where there wasn't supposed to be a solo. It was sad really.

Comment

I'll watch it when it comes out on dvd just because it seems humorous. I like shit like that. Kind of like House of 1000 Corpses, that movie was pretty crummy as far as "good" movie standards go, but I dug it.

Comment

It was kind of stupid. But no more than any of the others.
                    I grew up with these movies I've all 10 Jason movies and all 8 Freddy movies first run in the theater, plus this one. I can't help it I'm addicted to them. I made my wife go with me to see this one. She said I was sick because I laughed my ass off the hole time.

The one I really want to see is the new remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacer. It looks really well made.

The more blood the better the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                      The one I really want to see is the new remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacer. It looks really well made.
                      That does look like it will be good.

28 days Later was pretty good too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        Yea man it's scary. Kinda like when you wink at FB, Petite, HW, Mrs. P, AP, Sana, Kieser, Cory (well maybe not Sana or Cory they seem to like your wierd style) they get scared and run.
                        ;) :angel:

Comment

Thanks YJ. That saves me from having to sit through it to know the outcome.

Was it even scary?

Comment

yah I wont sit through it...

Comment

It was scary that they now charge $8 to see a damn movie.... now I know why I dont go out in public.

Comment

Working...
                              X