She Needs Your Help Guys.. Her Tits Are Too Big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Needs Your Help Guys.. Her Tits Are Too Big

Woman fed up of 34J boobs knocking over pints desperate to raise cash for reduction.

Amber Roach, 20, says her boobs have left her unable to do basic tasks such as playing sport or passing people in pubs, and is hoping to raise £5,000 to reduce them to a D cup.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...boobs-22711483

Originally posted by LIV
    36a or b is it for me.

Comment

Those are nice big tits but no way in hell are they a fucking J cup. If she gets a breast reduction, she needs to be put in a re-education camp. Leave gods creation alone. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Vercengetorix View Post
        Those are nice big tits but no way in hell are they a fucking J cup. If she gets a breast reduction, she needs to be put in a re-education camp. Leave gods creation alone. :)
        I'd say they're probably a J cup bro. she's all harnessed up with a bra probably made of fucken kevlar. lol. if she took that thing off, they would be sitting in her lap.

my girl is a double D and looks small compared to this..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I'd say they're probably a J cup bro. she's all harnessed up with a bra probably made of fucken kevlar. lol. if she took that thing off, they would be sitting in her lap.

my girl is a double D and looks small compared to this..

Yeah, I showed my wife and she agrees with you. I guess I'm not the tit expert I thought I was.
          She still needs to leave them alone tho. I'd speed bag the shit out of those tiddies.

Comment

You say she leave them alone but gravity kills lady’s like that. Plus that’s a lot of weight on her back & they won’t look that good as she ages...time can be cruel to some.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
              She is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
                You say she leave them alone but gravity kills lady’s like that. Plus that’s a lot of weight on her back & they won’t look that good as she ages...time can be cruel to some.
                She will look amazing tell she is 50

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to mess around with who had E cups.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by AvidFisherman; 09-28-20, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X