Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest GoFundMe

Pretty sad what's going on with Lee.

The last five and a half years has definitely been not the best ones in my life. One morning I was happily enjoying my training, thinking of future titles I could add to my collection and next minute the opportunity was taken away from me by a reckless driver.

The car crash crushed a nerve in my neck which led to muscle atrophy and loss of strength in the right side of my body.

On a grand scheme of things, this injury might not seem like the most serious one, especially when you look at the outcome of most car accidents. But for me, whose life was and still is dedicated to bodybuilding was a career-ending one.

I cannot build muscle mass or even have symmetry in my upper body.

However, there is still hope as an operation combined with a stem cell treatment could help me to return to my formal self.

Big Thank you to all the fans who stuck with me for all these years!
    https://www.gofundme.com/f/lee-pries...tion-stem-cell

Even his tattoo removal didn't do right. He can't get the ink removed around his eyes because the lasers penetrate too deep and will damage the eye.. He's not a guy that thinks things through...

Comment

Anyone need some new clothes!?

https://www.realleepriest.com

Comment

I find myself barely in touch with competitive bodybuilding anymore.

i see no depth in it it seems empty and the people involved a bit low.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
          I find myself barely in touch with competitive bodybuilding anymore.

i see no depth in it it seems empty and the people involved a bit low.
          I've viewed it that way for a long time now. that's yet another reason I'm more of a fan of the golden age bodybuilders. those guys had substance. they had character.

Jay Cutler is one of the few standouts in terms of mental quality and someone to admire.

everyone respects and loves Ronnie. I think he's a complete imbecile. sorry if that offends anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I've viewed it that way for a long time now. that's yet another reason I'm more of a fan of the golden age bodybuilders. those guys had substance. they had character.

Jay Cutler is one of the few standouts in terms of mental quality and someone to admire.

everyone respects and loves Ronnie. I think he's a complete imbecile. sorry if that offends anyone.
            Light weight Baby!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
              Light weight Baby!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
              handicapped by 48 years of age, 10 surgeries a year, pain killers all day baby!

Comment

It seems like in the golden age, bodybuilding was a lifestyle. It was carefree, it didn't seem like winning and losing contests was the be-all and end-all of it, and the bodybuilders were people who enjoyed life and didn't take themselves too seriously. And because they enjoyed life, they didn't so anything, like serious drug abuse for the most part, to screw things up.

Now, everything seems to be the opposite. There is no bodybuilding "lifestyle" to speak of. Everyone is competing to see who can destroy their bodies the fastest. And nobody seems to really be having any fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

I like living with some sort of discipline and format, what I don’t like is co dependency. Either in relationships or other walks of life.

It just seems like modern day bodybuilding has become a series of multiple layers of interdependent co depending requirements seeing guys taking blood sugar measurements etc.

long term the diet and drug regimen is the antithesis of what most of us started this journey for. We wanted to become better built and stronger and more able to deal with life, instead it’s got us less able to cope and avoiding life because we’re stuck so far into a pattern of isolating behaviour.

ear clean, use HRT if needed, train weights and cardio but do other shit and experience life. Fuck ongoing competition bodybuilding, try it do it then move on

Comment

Working...
                  X