• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Dickhead

What happened?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

rado being rado. he's a 57 year old child. tried cutting off a lady and he misjudged and crashed right into the poor woman.

Comment

Is he ok? Any motorcycle crash is serious.

Comment

I pray not. Was probably high on dope.

Comment

Lol.. didn't he crash into an innocent woman with his Jeep too? The guy is a menace on 2 wheels or 4!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Lol.. didn't he crash into an innocent woman with his Jeep too? The guy is a menace on 2 wheels or 4!!
              exactly. a reckless, doped up, idiot, trying to relive his glory days on a motor-bicycle. doesn't care who he hurts in the process. even innocent old ladies on their way to donate to the children's hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

exactly. a reckless, doped up, idiot, trying to relive his glory days on a motor-bicycle. doesn't care who he hurts in the process. even innocent old ladies on their way to donate to the children's hospital.
                Damn why don’t you tell us what you really think. Ha ha ha

Comment

The bike tipped over in my driveway, hitting my 4runner.. typical bouncer talking shit lol

Already at the shop waiting for parts. All cosmetics, right top fender windshield part and side panel.. getting new levers for clutch and brake.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

bikes don't just tip over in a driveway you fake fuck. yesterday you said your ego was bruised when i asked if you were okay. why would your ego be bruised if it simply tipped over in your driveway?

Comment

Because neighbors saw it. You couldn't be more ignorant if you'd tried. If i had fallen on the road or even remotely riding, that bike wouldn't just have those few pieces broken off. I'll try and upload the surveillance from my driveway.

You're just salty because your thread sucks and your nose is still ugly.

Comment

See? Other than a broken clutch level, which will be replaced, the other side is the main damage and it's minimal

Attached Files

Comment

You initially told me the grass was wet. Now you saying driveway. Your ego hurt cause you neighbors saw your bike fall in the driveway? makes no sense.

don't lie you bald old fuck.

too god damn old for a bike anyway. look like a wannabe. fucken pedophile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            You initially told me the grass was wet. Now you saying driveway. Your ego hurt cause you neighbors saw your bike fall in the driveway? makes no sense.

don't lie you bald old fuck.

too god damn old for a bike anyway. look like a wannabe. fucken pedophile.
                            Yeah it fell on my grass that leads into the driveway. It was wet. Wow so hard to visualize huh?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                              Yeah it fell on my grass that leads into the driveway. It was wet. Wow so hard to visualize huh?

fell in your grass but left a black paint and/or tire mark on your bike? nigga be honest for once in your life.

Comment

Working...
                              X