Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremist Muslims In Europe.. Yet Another Attack Today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremist Muslims In Europe.. Yet Another Attack Today..

WTF is going on over there guys? Holy hell. You guys better start fighting the fuck back. Fuck these rats.

VIENNA (Reuters) - Two people have been killed after multiple gunmen opened fire across central Vienna on Monday, and at least one attacker remained on the run after what Chancellor Sebastian Kurz described as a “repulsive terrorist attack”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKBN27I2JF

Yup, more cultural enrichment

Sweeden have begun to say not more, macron in France is starting to stand up, Brexit should hopefully allow us a bit more control over here too

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
      Yup, more cultural enrichment

Sweeden have begun to say not more, macron in France is starting to stand up, Brexit should hopefully allow us a bit more control over here too
      I gotta be honest. This may sound like a bit of conspiracy theory shit and maybe it is. But in the back of my mind i can't shake the feeling that extremist Muslims had something to do with the Notre-Dame fire.

We never got a satisfactory conclusion/investigation as to what exactly started the fire. Just "we think this happened"... Do they not have cameras everywhere?

I think the French Gov knew it could literally have started a Civil War within the country had it been made known that Muslims burned down the sacred Notre-Dame.

Comment

Macron in France? Every frenchie hates macron

Comment

Good stuff. time to get tough with these pieces of shit.

--------------

Austria Shuts Down Two Radical Mosques Attended By Vienna Attacker & Eyes More

It appears that in the wake of the uptick in terrorist attacks on European cities, the latest being the Nov. 2nd Vienna shootings by Islamist terrorists that took place in a heavily Jewish neighborhood and near a synagogue, some European countries are no longer messing around.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ienna-attacker

Comment

Working...
          X