Gyms at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyms at work

How many of you guys have gyms at work and are they worth a shit ???

we have a nice gym where i live but the fucker has been closed because of covid for fucken months. so no, it's not worth a shit! :D

Comment

This gym is nice and its open they have a lot of free weight along with machines just signs everywhere about wiping shit off and bottles of cleaner and paper towels setting around

Comment

I've got a pretty nice one at work, but I haven't been to my workplace in almost 8 months as my company has asked everyone to work from home.

So, no gym for me for a while. It's all bands and bodyweight stuff at home.
        ​​​​​​
        ​​

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I've got a pretty nice one at work, but I haven't been to my workplace in almost 8 months as my company has asked everyone to work from home.

So, no gym for me for a while. It's all bands and bodyweight stuff at home.
          ​​​​​​
          ​​
          no weights, no AAS, and no animal protein? that's gotta be a recipe for 97lb or less!

scrum going through his papers as he works from home. covid2020. :D

Comment

Haha, not really. Still lean but definitely lost weight and size. Oh well, it will come right back when this damn pandemic is over.

In the meantime, I am doing other things like building my mind! :)
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Haha, not really. Still lean but definitely lost weight and size. Oh well, it will come right back when this damn pandemic is over.

In the meantime, I am doing other things like building my mind! :)
              ​​​​​​
              same. look like crap. legs still big cause i have a stepper that serves as both leg workout and cardio. i do it in my living room while i watch old DVR recordings of the tour de france and pretend i'm in a hill climb. :D

i do an hour a day. i think my legs may be bigger than when i trained them with weights. like the bike riders. 57lb upper bodies with bodybuilder legs lmao

Comment

Working...
              X