stuck wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck wtf

Man i'm holed up in the house out in the country thinking i'm blessed that I dont live in the city with all this covid going on. We got wood for a fire place stocked up on bottled water and food. I'm just at home smoking some weed posting on this board. The Governor here just shut down all indoor dining bars food joints churches everything. I think the gyms can still operate at 33% capacity. I have treadmill machine and free weight here at home so its a good time to cycle up focus diet sleep quarantine isolation for real. Pandemic

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
    Man i'm holed up in the house out in the country thinking i'm blessed that I dont live in the city with all this covid going on. We got wood for a fire place stocked up on bottled water and food. I'm just at home smoking some weed posting on this board. The Governor here just shut down all indoor dining bars food joints churches everything. I think the gyms can still operate at 33% capacity. I have treadmill machine and free weight here at home so its a good time to cycle up focus diet sleep quarantine isolation for real. Pandemic
    yea i keep seeing people and commercials etc.. saying "the holidays are gonna be tough this year". i'm thinking to myself umm no they will be just fine by me! no having to deal with extended family and people you don't really like anyway. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yea i keep seeing people and commercials etc.. saying "the holidays are gonna be tough this year". i'm thinking to myself umm no they will be just fine by me! no having to deal with extended family and people you don't really like anyway. lol
      my family is not that bad but we cut back just a few of us going to moms for Thanksgiving. My family is crazy

Comment

Another State bites the dust~ we are in for a hell of a ride

Comment

Just come to Florida, we're too fucking stupid to understand viruses so we just pretend they don't exist.

Comment

Yeah, let's go infect Grandma so that she doesn't get to see another Thanksgiving. Dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Yeah, let's go infect Grandma so that she doesn't get to see another Thanksgiving. Dumbasses.
              well old people are an enormious strain on the overall system if we look at it from a purely economic standpoint. social security will last a little longer for the younger generations if we kill off all the oldies now. :D

Of course I kid but as a talking point without any emotion involved, you have to admit there is a point there....

Comment

Working...
              X