why are android easier to hack or get control of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are android easier to hack or get control of

than apple phones? I;ve seen some dirty apple onlin tricks with iphones too tho so Im dont really trust phones...watch the short documentary " The social dilemma " on Netflix its some real shit

By hack, do you mean root or customize?

Apple has always been a closed system. Their philosophy had always been."we know best what's good for you." In some ways, that allows them to customize everything and give a seamless user experience, but it also shuts out more technically inclined people who like to tweak and modify things. Android on the other hand, because it is an open system for multiple manufacturers, is by design more accessible.

Comment

what about tampering with the software like developer options

Comment

iPhone zero-click Wi-Fi exploit is one of the most breathtaking hacks ever

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020...ng-hacks-ever/

Comment

I was looking at phones the other day they have of course the iphone section and android section. They have the new moto you posted about and the new Stylo and I was checking out the galaxy note phones. I am just looking for the most secure phone I can get. I'll probably run it with vpn like I do this laptop. Idk how secure vpn is really?

Comment

What are you afraid of? Both platforms have decent security. Nothing is perfectly foolproof but for most mortals, should be good enough. If the NSA takes an interest in you, then all bets are off, though. Use Signal, ProtonMail, etc. Use a VPN with servers abroad. Those are the reasonable precautions you can take without descending into paranoia.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              What are you afraid of? Both platforms have decent security. Nothing is perfectly foolproof but for most mortals, should be good enough. If the NSA takes an interest in you, then all bets are off, though. Use Signal, ProtonMail, etc. Use a VPN with servers abroad. Those are the reasonable precautions you can take without descending into paranoia.
              lol

Comment

scrums right. pick whichever. fact is, if they want you they will get you regardless of whether you have an apple or an android. but unless you are doing some serious shit, they probably don't give 2 fucks about what you're doing. in times like we live in there is some serious shit going on. steroids aren't on the minds of the feds anymore.

if your doing dumb shit like selling serious drugs (benzos, opiates etc..) that's another story and it probably won't end well for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  scrums right. pick whichever. fact is, if they want you they will get you regardless of whether you have an apple or an android. but unless you are doing some serious shit, they probably don't give 2 fucks about what you're doing. in times like we live in there is some serious shit going on. steroids aren't on the minds of the feds anymore.

if your doing dumb shit like selling serious drugs (benzos, opiates etc..) that's another story and it probably won't end well for you.
                  na man i dont sell anything my issue is a crazy x wife thats smarter than me when it comes to this type stuff. I just bought a laptop its fine its more the phones she gets into facebook which i just gave up on it I dont do much social media because of her. Drama is all that girl was

Comment

https://arstechnica.com/information-...6-journalists/

Comment

Working...
                    X