Sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep

How much sleep you guys getting? Be honest....I get way too much sleep because of pandemic plus I got benzos and sleeping pills. Too much sleep causes depression so does not enough sleep.

opposite. about 5-6 hours. i wake up super refreshed felling great. i'm a morning person. love getting up at 5am and enjoying my coffee.

be careful with all that shit bro. lot in that post that I could read into. sleeping too much, benzos, sleeping pills, and depression etc... on top of all that you add in hormones and that's a recipe for disaster. not insulting you, more of a concerned type post. get your shit together..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      opposite. about 5-6 hours. i wake up super refreshed felling great. i'm a morning person. love getting up at 5am and enjoying my coffee.

be careful with all that shit bro. lot in that post that I could read into. sleeping too much, benzos, sleeping pills, and depression etc... on top of all that you add in hormones and that's a recipe for disaster. not insulting you, more of a concerned type post. get your shit together..
      thats kinda why i was reading up on getting in shape all this being indoors and shit I could focus on lifting and diet etc than doing what i'm doing I agree with youj

Comment

I love coffee too :)

Comment

I love creating a run on orals & getting great results with a lesser amount or at least the amount I was hoping to run....minimal sides too.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post
            I love creating a run on orals & getting great results with a lesser amount or at least the amount I was hoping to run....minimal sides too.
            bro what in the blue fuck are you talking about? lmao

Comment

bro what in the blue fuck are you talking about? lmao
              I’m sorry I was trying to say it’s important to pick the right oral to add with my oils to synergistically compliment the gear I’m using & make it something that is a great help preworkout too & im able to sleep after workout.

oh now you want me to make a point with my comment...damn this just got harder...
              Last edited by jhntruevine; 12-07-20, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhntruevine View Post

I’m sorry I was trying to say it’s important to pick the right oral to add with my oils to synergistically compliment the gear I’m using & make it something that is a great help preworkout too!

oh now you want me to make a point with my comment...damn this just got harder...
                okay but what has that got to do with this thread about sleep?

Comment

okay but what has that got to do with this thread about sleep?
                  yeah I seen that & wondered myself so I think I was replying to another thread...or it could be the morphine

Comment

Careful with the benzos man coming off benzos can be dangerous and is a never ending nightmare. Benzos are only supposed to be used for short term not long term. Benzo withdrawals can happen quickly what can take years of alcohol abuse can happen in a mere few months on benzos even at normal doses. I would stick to Passion flower tea and chamomile tea it knocks me out usually sleep 6-8 hours depending on the day and if I gotta be up early.

Comment

I don't doubt what your saying but I've been on them 3 different times over a 10 year period and I just weaned myself off each time I never had any problems. The only reason I went back on them is because of a nasty divorce and even tho its been over a year now the crazy bitch does anything she can to fuck with me. I'm actually really chill and laid back and I'll be the first to walk away from a fight or some drama but after so much of it a guy can only take so much. I dont wanna end up in jail or some other stupid shit I got my mother to look after and a kid whos mother isnt in her life. I was starting to have some bad thoughts and my doc put me back on something to keep me chill plus I talk to a therapist as well lately.

Comment

Working...
                      X