cholesterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cholesterol

so I been planning this cycle and quit doing some things Im know where bad for me but I also been preparing for this I got my doc to write me some cholesterol meds I been taking them getting the numbers down low and when I use the gear I can probably double the dose and be fine in that area. Thoughts ?? cycle is gonna be test-e 250mgs every 5th day 400 mast-e every 6th day with winstrol 50mgs administered for days 20 days from day 20 of the cycle til day forty of the cycle. I will focus on heavy weights but not so heavy I struggle with it. I'll start out light high reps

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
    so I been planning this cycle and quit doing some things Im know where bad for me but I also been preparing for this I got my doc to write me some cholesterol meds I been taking them getting the numbers down low and when I use the gear I can probably double the dose and be fine in that area. Thoughts ?? cycle is gonna be test-e 250mgs every 5th day 400 mast-e every 6th day with winstrol 50mgs administered for days 20 days from day 20 of the cycle til day forty of the cycle. I will focus on heavy weights but not so heavy I struggle with it. I'll start out light high reps
    thoughts on doubling the dose of the cholesterol meds? i have no idea what the drug is or what dose is safe etc.. so it's hard to give any advice on that. you would have to continue getting blood work to have any idea if it's working or not.

Comment

Dump the winstrol your joints will thank you. If anything use Var. Theres a fine line between ego lifting and "light" weights. Time under tension is key. Do you have cholesterol issues? Older lifter? How long you going to run this cycle? I don't think doubling the dose is the answer depends on how low of a dose he has you on. More isn't always better. Eat oats heart health foods. Those PED profiles have ok lipid profiles... except Winny IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

thoughts on doubling the dose of the cholesterol meds? i have no idea what the drug is or what dose is safe etc.. so it's hard to give any advice on that. you would have to continue getting blood work to have any idea if it's working or not.
        I looked it up my dose is 40mgs they give up to 200mgs for other patients I just thought if I did have a rise in cholesterol I have meds on hand idk if this would even be a concern witht this amount of gear its not that much.

Comment

Originally posted by JackTors2 View Post
          Dump the winstrol your joints will thank you. If anything use Var. Theres a fine line between ego lifting and "light" weights. Time under tension is key. Do you have cholesterol issues? Older lifter? How long you going to run this cycle? I don't think doubling the dose is the answer depends on how low of a dose he has you on. More isn't always better. Eat oats heart health foods. Those PED profiles have ok lipid profiles... except Winny IMO
          good to see you brother. check pm by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post

I looked it up my dose is 40mgs they give up to 200mgs for other patients I just thought if I did have a rise in cholesterol I have meds on hand idk if this would even be a concern witht this amount of gear its not that much.
            Long cycles u have this concern or a predisposition to it. Play it say u could just start low dose from day one as preventative measure

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

good to see you brother. check pm by the way.
              Good to be back my man

Comment

Working...
              X